Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

" THE REACTION " Post game reactions - Timberwolves vs Magic

JJ should have more pts right now, hopefully that will get him back in rhythm, he has got some great looks already, they will go down eventually

way to go JJ maybe now the team can give trevor more shots and Turkoglu and nelson less shots. All we talk about is that trevor needs to develop a jumpshot well i trust his jumpshot over the two previously mentioned players.

quote:
Originally posted by heartofachampion:

way to go JJ maybe now the team can give trevor more shots and Turkoglu and nelson less shots. All we talk about is that trevor needs to develop a jumpshot well i trust his jumpshot over the two previously mentioned players.

Its amazing how far Trevor's jumpshot has advanced since the beginning of the season. It just shows how hard this guy works. When he could'nt hit a free throw, he went to work and now is a respectable free throw shooter. I say, let Trevor shoot away and restrict Hedo to only driving toward the basket. Nelson can ride the pine for the rest of the season for all I care.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

TITY, youre **** right, Darko is looking like an all-star when we really need him.

I agree. This is how I expect him to play every game, unfortunatly that doesn't happen. But he's doing really good. I think it's because he is playing against KG, his favorite player. Dwight played only 10 min and Darko really put us back in the game. JJ's shot was amazing, I'll admit but Darko has been the player of the half.

quote:
Originally posted by Magic31:

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

TITY, youre **** right, Darko is looking like an all-star when we really need him.

I agree. This is how I expect him to play every game, unfortunatly that doesn't happen. But he's doing really good. I think it's because he is playing against KG, his favorite player. Dwight played only 10 min and Darko really put us back in the game. JJ's shot was amazing, I'll admit but Darko has been the player of the half.

What I am really liking is how many second opportunities Darko creates after missed Magic shots. Also, I like how quick his first step on the block has been getting.

QUESTION:

Do all teams start off the second half with their starting five? I guess for the most part other teams starters are their best players.