Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

" THE REACTION " Post game reactions - Timberwolves vs Magic

quote:
Originally posted by Sain:

*Don't worry guys in 3 years this will all be different.. ask someone in chat what i'm talking about.

Of course. Hill's contract'll be up.

God help us if they give him a new one after that. I can just see the headlines: "Enraged Knappy kills hundreds at Amway Arena!"

Does anyone have an opinion and whether or not the reason Jameer Nelson is being given these last second shot attempts and is still starting over other players, that more often than not as of recent play better than him, has anything to do with the friendship him and dwight have. Do they not want to "upset" dwight because they don't want him to leave(not that i think he will) because seriously other than the few other times he made game winning shots and his performance last year(which should hold over for so long but a possible factor). Why? Anyone please. I just a hair cut cause i have inspection this week and i feel like pull my hair out, what little is left. Still keeping the faith.

its funny how brian hill takes keith bogans out for no apparent reason when he was playing pretty decent yet he continues to not only play but start nelson who has been playing horrible and selfish for a while now.

Honestly I dont know what everybody is talking about. Nelson was the guy to gieve the ball to and played a terrific game. The only problem was Darko and Grant Hill. Brian Hill did a wonderfull job by not using Arroyo and Keath Bogans. We had bad luck that is all there is to it.

April Fool's Day!!!! Bian Hill should be fired

quote:
Originally posted by brownmagic:

trade nelson arroyo and all the other rubbish on the team. We need decent unselfish guards - we need claderon

He has played some great ball this year, more than likely it would cost us Darko. Losing Darko would not be a good thing.

we know you support carlos, but stop it isn't a time to cry about him not playing now. And who cares if bogans plays or not. I agree carlos should get some more playing time but stop brining it up in every post you make.

Another fustrating loss. This is getting to be like a broken record. I am a season ticket holder and I have seen numerous games this year. I have watched Jameer bring the ball up in crucial times during the game with G. Hill begging for the ball and he refuses to give it to him. The loss can't all be put on Jameer, however, a point guard should now who is the hot player and who may have the best matchup during the course of the game.

Grant should have had the ball tonight in the 4th quarter and overtime and he should have had it in Boston earlier this week. I love Jameer and his heart, however, we have a 7 time all-star healthy for the firt time in 7 years late in the season while we are fighting for the playoffs. He has now scored 20 points in three consecutive games and played over 40 minutes in two of the last three. Point is, Give Him The Freakin Ball. I will take my chances with Hill anyday. He has the experience, even if he is not the G. Hill of old. He knows the game and he can still create his own shot.

With every loss our chance for a post season berth seems farther away. We have the talent, but lack the execution when it counts. Blame the coaching or our inexperience. Thank GOD there are more games. We need the 7th seed to have a chance to make noise in the post season.

Please excuse my fustration.