Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Fans Game Thread * Magic - Celtics * Jan. 27th

AGHH!!! Still arguing huh. You guys are just.........what is this, the Toronto Forum? Enjoy the win and forget the flaws because "STAN VAN GUNDY" will take care of it so its nothing for a fan to worry about. Please people, be happy, GO MAGIC!

quote:
Originally posted by BCextremePR:

Guys common stop talking about CA or Hedo we won this game because Cook came in and steped up so give him the credit he deserve.

god I hope you're kidding...

quote:
Originally posted by CarlosDarwin:

quote:
Scoring wise almost the repeat of the last game in Pistons.

we lost 3 Qs to Celtics but won one huge Q that let us W.

Played entirely by Arroyo as our PG!

Are you talking about the 4th quarter? if so we got wooped 28 to 21 in that one

quote:
Originally posted by barnettej:

quote:
Originally posted by CarlosDarwin:

Carlos played the whole third period when (I think) the game was decided in our favor when we won that quarter 32 to 19. The in the 4th quarter with 7.43 left Carlos came back and helped stop a run by the Celtics. If you keep looking only at the little pieces of the game you loose the bigger picture. Of course if you are a hater that is what you do...and can not help it, I understand.

Carlos almost lost the game for us...... he had 6 TO's..... and the last one was very costly...

If it wasnt for Turk, then we would still be playing trying to pull a win cause of Carlos.

He sucked.

It is a team and not just Carlos. That is what Hedo has been doing all year long and that is his job. CA was the one that kept feeding Cook when he was hot and if you tape the game and see it again you are going to see that after the second consecutive shot from Cook Hedo took the ball and brought it down and did not pass it to Carlos.

When they cut the lead fronm 16 to go up 1 SVG brought CA back and we got back the lead that aload us to be in the game at the end. It was a bad game for CA but he was part of this win.

We should look at our record with CA and Dooling runing the point. I would say that what we need is to have a PG who treated as a starter it does not matter who he is and we would see the difference in the teams chemistry.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

AGHH!!! Still arguing huh. You guys are just.........what is this, the Toronto Forum? Enjoy the win and forget the flaws because "STAN VAN GUNDY" will take care of it so its nothing for a fan to worry about. Please people, be happy, GO MAGIC!

Sorry O-dub, I just cant help that we played so bad. We should have had this game sealed with 2min left.

Am I happy that we won, yes.... but im like Coach Pop and Coach Belicheck, we have some major problems and right now its late in the season.

I am worried, that we wont win our division if things keep up.

quote:
Originally posted by BCextremePR:

He didnt play that bad at all in fact van gundy didnt put dooling to finish the game because he was commiting to many turnovers the problem is carlos CANNOT play against Rondo at all carlos knows that and thats why he only shot 3s. If you guys noticed arroyos goal in this game was to get the ball in their side of the court and then give the ball to turkoglu.

He gave up the ball alright, but it wasn't always to Turkoglu. Carlos threw up a few "hail mary's" to Boston.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by FanSince1990:

If they make a pinstripe Hedo Jersey I'm getting it.

I think they do. Go find the link on the Realgm boards. It's on there.

thx brah I'll better check that out

quote:
originally posted by barnettej:

Carlos almost lost the game for us...... he had 6 TO's..... and the last one was very costly...

If it wasnt for Turk, then we would still be playing trying to pull a win cause of Carlos.

He sucked.

Rondo also took Howard to school down low on that layup so what?

Had Nelson played Hedo might not have gotten the shot because Meer took it instead lol

Don't even want to think about the outcome..

For me the most enjoyfull part of this game was the crowd in the arena , they were definetely at playoff caliber ...all were cheerfull mostly

ps : there were also many celtic fans inside but sorry for them after Hedo's buzzer beating shot ! lol

Grate win,frustrating but a win,I dont know about you people but I just loved the expressions on the celtics players when that shot swosh the net,priceless.