Sign in to follow this  
bhnole

Will we hit 50 wins??

For me I thought this team was good enough to do two things.

1) Get 50 wins!

2) Win our division and secure home court for the 1st round.

To make that goal we have to go 26-15 to finish the season. Considering the team plays 25 at home and 16 on the road AND all of Western road trips out of the way.

Do you think we can do it with roster?

I do, the team took on the first half of the season with the attitude of road warriors. Now they need to focus on defending the home court.

For me I thought this team was good enough to do two things.

1) Get 50 wins!

2) Win our division and secure home court for the 1st round.

To make that goal we have to go 26-15 to finish the season. Considering the team plays 25 at home and 16 on the road AND all of Western road trips out of the way.

Do you think we can do it with roster?

I do, the team took on the first half of the season with the attitude of road warriors. Now they need to focus on defending the home court.

If the team gets it through their heads that they need to play with the same intensity as they played with in the Chi game then yes. If they continue this up and down stuff then no. Now, if we pick up a bruising 4 at the deadline then that changes things.

The bottom line for me is they need to understand that they are not good enough to coast and get wins.

That would be something we went 16-9 on the road the first half, now its time to taek care of homecourt, I expect our road record to continue to increse, I see 26 on the road, and I think we will win 26-27 at home. I see 51-52 wins, the schedule is getting lighter and as long as they play 48 minutes of basketball every night we can accomplish alot.

quote:
Originally posted by SauceMoney:

Are you guys serius, with no defense and a messed up offense, EVERY game is tough.

Sauce i love ya, no matter how green we may want to see the pastures, you always show us the weeds. Im going for 47-48 wins. I still think that wins us the division. We have an abundance of home games coming up but we have a lot of eastern conference games and those are always tough.

Im just saying, ok, were 24-17 now right, thats 41 games so we have 41 left. Out of the 41 games left judging this team from how they have been playing lately, do you really think they can win 26 games out of the remaining 41 games? Come on be real, ive counted about 4 sure consective losses coming up starting Saturday. You know what, im not gonna be negative about this, but im just being real sense it seems nobody else doesnt want to be.

The team needs to continue to have the attitude of wanting to play NBA basketball. When we see them play it doesn't look like they want to play the game. Of course, the first part of the season represents the time where the Magic was eager for the season to start. With all the mistakes, scorchers, officiating, and regrets on their minds, its eating away on their mental focus. Like I said, these players are human.

To answer this question......I say no.

I think the second half of the season is where we see the difference between this year's team and last. I don't only believe, i expect (barring Injury of course)us to win 50 games. On a side note, i want us to pull a trade. I want to see more JJ! I'm all for Bogans and Arroyo to Goldenstate.