Sign in to follow this  
MIMA-Z

Why????

Why some of you want to critize Arroyo beacuse he was playing good on offence. When Jameer takes a lot of shots nobody said nothing!! Come on!, i prefer to see Carlos taking a shot than watch Turk driving to the hole to his right hand forcing shots. You guys just dont know basketball or are reaaaaaally fans, you guys been here in this forum for a long time, and what i have seen is that you don't now nothing about basketball, you are just fans!!, some are good and some are just funny with their opinion!!(Hilarious)

Why some of you want to critize Arroyo beacuse he was playing good on offence. When Jameer takes a lot of shots nobody said nothing!! Come on!, i prefer to see Carlos taking a shot than watch Turk driving to the hole to his right hand forcing shots. You guys just dont know basketball or are reaaaaaally fans, you guys been here in this forum for a long time, and what i have seen is that you don't now nothing about basketball, you are just fans!!, some are good and some are just funny with their opinion!!(Hilarious)

quote:
Originally posted by MIMA-Z:

I was thinking the same thing when I read this thread...

Why????

Interesting that the only player you are concerned about being criticized by the members of this board is Carlos.

A coincidence, I'm sure....

By the way, a sincere welcome to the boards.

Arroyo played with 0 creativity. I don't know if that was Stan's plan or on Arroyo, but it was ugly. Arroyo is a legitimate superstar and when he plays like this and doesn't create on offensive end when it matters, I think he deserves such criticism.

I have no clue why I am even going to bother posting in here, but....

I think Arroyo played with too much "creativity" last night. From what I watched, I don't have enough fingers to count the times Arroyo made a behind the back pass to Adonal Foyle of all players. He thinks he is a superstar on the court, when in actuality, he needs to play like a PG looking to earn that title.

quote:

I might not know anything about basketball but I can correctly spell the following words:

- criticize

- because

- offense

Pass behind the back is not creativity in "creating offense for your team" meaning of the word, that's "and1 wannabe playa" in my books.

Interesting????? this is the only guys you have been talking for a long time, READ, all the post even start talking about Arroyo or ends about him. You guys dont talk about

D12- doesn't know how to pass the ball in the post or DONT PASS THE BALL when he is double

Turk- Dont pass the ball, every time he gets it he will shoot, force most of his shots

Jameer- Shooting first point guard, only assist is to D-12 for the dunk.

Dooling-dribble,shoot,dribble,shoot.....

etc....

Jajaja you guys just make me laugh!!

Random-YOU ARE A AROOYO HATER!!! WE ALL KNOW THAT, THE ONLY GUY YOU TALK IS ARROYO< AND ONLY JUST BAD THINGS.

quote:

Interesting????? this is the only guys you have been talking for a long time, READ, all the post even start talking about Arroyo or ends about him. You guys dont talk about

D12- doesn't know how to pass the ball in the post or DONT PASS THE BALL when he is double

Turk- Dont pass the ball, every time he gets it he will shoot, force most of his shots

Jameer- Shooting first point guard, only assist is to D-12 for the dunk.

Dooling-dribble,shoot,dribble,shoot.....

etc....

Jajaja you guys just make me laugh!!

Random-YOU ARE A AROOYO HATER!!! WE ALL KNOW THAT, THE ONLY GUY YOU TALK IS ARROYO< AND ONLY JUST BAD THINGS.

No one talks about Jameer, Keyon, or Turk?