Sign in to follow this  
~O~

Other Than Our Record, Something else to be Thankful for

Hasn't anyone noticed? The Magic are healthy! At least this team isn't playing with players down. The Magic players I've noticed have found ways to prevent themselves from injury. The problem is.....they aren't taking advantage of it.

-------

Geez!!! I had to change the threads name twice because of responses. lol

Hasn't anyone noticed? The Magic are healthy! At least this team isn't playing with players down. The Magic players I've noticed have found ways to prevent themselves from injury. The problem is.....they aren't taking advantage of it.

-------

Geez!!! I had to change the threads name twice because of responses. lol

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

I'm "thinkful" for the memories...

By saying there is one thing we can the thankful for implies that everything else is horrible. Jeez, did I accidentally stumble onto the Knicks message board? Or the Montreal Expos?

quote:
the thankful for implies that everything else is horrible. Jeez, did I accidentally stumble onto the Knicks message board? Or the

I'm thinkful I'm not a knicks fan right now. That would suck.

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

By saying there is one thing we can the thankful for implies that everything else is horrible. Jeez, did I accidentally stumble onto the Knicks message board? Or the Montreal Expos?

I feel bad for people posting on a Montreal Expos site. They're probably very optimistic about not having a team anymore.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

I'm "thinkful" for the memories...

Sorry, I lost plenty of brain cells. Semester Exams people!