Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Bench Jameer and Fire Brian

Unacceptable ... both of them. They need to be held accountable. Brian for his awful coaching. Jameer for his bucking authority. Oh and forget moving Brian to the front office. That is ridiculous and unwarranted. A standard for both our players and coaches has to be set.

"Bump" this thread if you agree.

Unacceptable ... both of them. They need to be held accountable. Brian for his awful coaching. Jameer for his bucking authority. Oh and forget moving Brian to the front office. That is ridiculous and unwarranted. A standard for both our players and coaches has to be set.

"Bump" this thread if you agree.

BUMP!

Hey Soul Bro! Glad to see your still alive after last night's debacle. Didn't think I'd hear from you for awhile. Hope you are feeling better. I know you have been a little under the weather lately.

Since he's my neighbor guys it's easy to find these things out.(lol) I know last night's game didn't help you feel any better.

If you change your mind about the Pacers game tommorrow let me know. You can bring your son since they are having a Jameer Nelson mini-ball giveaway.

Junkie

quote:
If you change your mind about the Pacers game tommorrow let me know. You can bring your son since they are having a Jameer Nelson mini-ball giveaway.

The catch is, Jameer comes and takes the ball away from you at halftime.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:

LOL!

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

quote:

quote:

LOL!

However, I am sure your son can take that ball away from Jameer.

quote:
quote:

Originally posted by ball junkie:

quote:

quote:

LOL!

However, I am sure your son can take that ball away from Jameer.

But if Jameer suspects that your son is going to take the ball away from him, or if your son has a clear view to a basket, Jameer will shot the ball in a sec!