Sign in to follow this  
bhnole

Brian Hill Show cancelled

Just heard on 740 the team, the Magic cancelled his call in Radio show for tonight. No reason was given for the cancellation.

Make up your own or let the speculation begin, but very odd to cancel a media appearance on such short notice.

Just heard on 740 the team, the Magic cancelled his call in Radio show for tonight. No reason was given for the cancellation.

Make up your own or let the speculation begin, but very odd to cancel a media appearance on such short notice.

After Hill's show was cancelled, the radio station invited Hedo, but his show was also cancelled because when Hedo talks, he seems to have marbles in his mouth, so it would have been pointless to try to decipher whatever he would say....

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

What's all this talk about Jameer ignoring a play call? Did I miss something?

Apparently, "That Coach" designed a set play at the end of overtime to possibly win us the game. However, your boy, scratched the play and took it upon himself to try and win the game with his "O-Lord, please let this go in so I can use this during contract talks" shot.

As far as why the show was cancelled, IMO, he was still recovering from the beating Diener and Augustine gave him for not playing them. After each loss, if those guys didn't play, they whoop his A$$ because they are the next legends of the NBA and can help this team win. "That Coach" got it pretty bad last night cause it was a loss to the Cs.

quote:
Originally posted by CG:

After Hill's show was cancelled, the radio station invited Hedo, but his show was also cancelled because when Hedo talks, he seems to have marbles in his mouth, so it would have been pointless to try to decipher whatever he would say....

Its all that Nyquil trying to treat the infamous Turk-o-Flu!

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

Apparently, "That Coach" designed a set play at the end of overtime to possibly win us the game. However, your boy, scratched the play and took it upon himself to try and win the game with his "O-Lord, please let this go in so I can use this during contract talks" shot.

As far as why the show was cancelled, IMO, he was still recovering from the beating Diener and Augustine gave him for not playing them. After each loss, if those guys didn't play, they whoop his A$$ because they are the next legends of the NBA and can help this team win. "That Coach" got it pretty bad last night cause it was a loss to the Cs.

Where was this reported?

I would speculate that a similiar situation played itself out at the end of regulation as well. After Jameer forced a fading to his left 3 pointer with Pierce all in his grill...

Jameer appeared to be offering both B. Hill and Randy Ayers excuses as to why he was forced into taking that shot and each just kinda looked at him like, "I know".

Interesting Bhnole. Thanks for the update.

I have been wondering to myself today if last night's game might have sealed Brian's fate as our coach.

Whether we make the playoffs or not.

The Magic are taking renewals for season ticket holders with Monday being the renewal deadline. They sure didn't help their cause with last night's performance.