Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Board is Dead, Time for Another Trade Idea ...

quote:
Originally posted by SauceMoney:

I ll take Drew Gooden for Arroyo and Redick. Thats a good trade.

Let me know their flight schedule.

quote:
Originally posted by star_phenom35:

You want to dump Jameer instead and keep Dooling?:S

Jameer cost to much money to pay a back up. We cannot be bringing an Andre Miller here who would bench him immediatelly without trading him. He would probably play 15 mins a game with Miller around.

quote:
Originally posted by mgcullen:

quote:
Originally posted by star_phenom35:

You want to dump Jameer instead and keep Dooling?:S

Jameer cost to much money to pay a back up. We cannot be bringing an Andre Miller here who would bench him immediatelly without trading him. He would probably play 15 mins a game with Miller around.

I see what you're saying, but if we trade Jameer, we give up our big 6th man and a chunk of our offense. I dont want to give up Nelson. I'd rather Nelson and Miller split mins at the 1... 26/22

Dear Otis,

HERES AN IDIOTS GUIDE TO TRADING

1. If you make a trade make it for a Traditional PF, not another Brian Cook.

2. Make sure if your taking back an enormous salary the talent justifies it.

3. Before unloading young talent be sure they won't help the team from this point forward.

4. Two Negatives do not equal a positive so don't trade for an undersized PF with a bad contract, like Kenny Thomas.

5. Dwight Howard is Off Limits

6. Pat Garrity is not

One trade I would look at is Keyon Dooling and Pat Garrity to Denver for Nene.

Yes, health is always a concern with Nene, but when he's healthy (which he is right now), Nene is just the player we need. He's got size, he gets rebounds, he blocks a shot or two every game, and he has a solid offensive game; he'd be a legit big man in our rotation -- again, if he'd stay healthy.

Denver has been looking for a defensive-minded guard like Keyon for a while now; he'd fit perfectly on that team. I'm not sure, but this might be something Denver would be interested in, though we might have to sweeten the pot a little.

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

Wake up, friends. Time for another trade idea. Ready, set, deliver!!!

Carlos Arroyo and JJ Redick

for

Drew Gooden

Would Gooden's 12.9 points and 8.9 boards at PF be worth it? They need a PG and could use another shooter.

Sadly the reason why this trade can't be executed is because Otis Smith is not the Cavs Gm. This reminds me of the Ariza Trade, how stupid is otis.

Gooden is good on the boards and can make jumpers and even create his own offense.

Trouble is, he is terrible on defense. I've watched this guy a LOT since we traded him, I've been a big Gooden fan in the past, but he hasn't improved in years and I've soured on the guy. He hustles on the boards but he still can't play defense:

http://www.82games.com/0708/07CLE12C.HTM

Maybe if he was an impact player I could look past this, but he's proven to be non-impact. He usually sits in 4th quarters in favor of another guy that usually DOES have a big impact - Varejao.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?playe...9~15~15~19&te=&cash=

Thoughts?

Lets be a little more logical.

Bell is the one of the worst players on the Bucks; already a bad team

I didn't even know Ramon Sessions was in the NBA.

Aren't the Warriors looking for more size? (no homo).

Good deal for the Magic, DURRR

Doesn't make sense for the Bucks either, they're one of the worst defensive teams in the NBA, your answer to that is JJ and Garrity?

We don't need any trades right one, we're the 3rd best team in the East. We just need to acquire another banger to help out Dwight, a real PF who could get nasty (no homo)

A real slasher would be good too, since Evans is so bootleg.