Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Fans Game Thread * Magic - Rockets * Jan. 4th

quote:
Originally posted by BdonovanMagic:

quote:
Originally posted by TheDarkSide:

hey mini me is in world of warcraft lol

Darkside sounds too dungeon and dragons to me. Do you get along sunday morning to play your characters together?

Bdonovan you are one of the biggest jerks on the face of the planet, and definately not a true magic fan. A true magic fan wants to see their team win no matter what, which means no matter how badly we played in the game, you should, AS A TRUE MAGIC FAN, wish that call went in our favor. Second of all, if you were a true magic fan, you would have some sort of compassion for our team and fans, and know when to quit on your personal attacks on everyone. My question is what is your purpose in being on this site? It's one thing to say the tip in shouldn't even matter because we shouldn't have put ourselves in that position in the first place. OK, that's understandable. It's another to say we suck, we don't deserve a chance at OT, and to be dissing the fans on the board like that. Are you really a true magic fan? Are you a heat fan trolling here? Who knows, but what I do know is that you are def not a magic fan and just a HUGE JERK.

quote:
Originally posted by Nick Anderson 4 President:

quote:
Originally posted by BdonovanMagic:

quote:
Originally posted by TheDarkSide:

hey mini me is in world of warcraft lol

Darkside sounds too dungeon and dragons to me. Do you get along sunday morning to play your characters together?

Bdonovan you are one of the biggest jerks on the face of the planet, and definately not a true magic fan. A true magic fan wants to see their team win no matter what, which means no matter how badly we played in the game, you should, AS A TRUE MAGIC FAN, wish that call went in our favor. Second of all, if you were a true magic fan, you would have some sort of compassion for our team and fans, and know when to quit on your personal attacks on everyone. My question is what is your purpose in being on this site? It's one thing to say the tip in shouldn't even matter because we shouldn't have put ourselves in that position in the first place. OK, that's understandable. It's another to say we suck, we don't deserve a chance at OT, and to be dissing the fans on the board like that. Are you really a true magic fan? Are you a heat fan trolling here? Who knows, but what I do know is that you are def not a magic fan and just a HUGE JERK.

Thanks for the compliments as I don't need anymore. I believe you are mad at the truth and not mad at me. Billyd forgives you for your anger.

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

We are 22-13 yes, but it seems we have reverted baq to our old ways of losing to these teams we should be beating.

Thank god we are baq on the road next week where we will probally sweep the road trip.

That makes sense, the orlando magic mullets make our players incompetent.

A good soaking with a soda cup would've been the morally right thing to do for whoever was sitting in front of these 3 heroes of the replay.

Refs are making the NBA unwatchable this season.

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

To me this game was a tie. There should have been 5 minutes of extra play to determine a winner and it was not allowed.

NBA officiating was responible for turning me off to pro ball for 10 years. From the "star" players getting the call almost every time to home team bias by the refs to try to keep the attendence up. No matter how lowsy the Magic played they deserve the same breaks at home as the bigger market teams or any team for that matter. If I were the Magic organization..I would put together a video with freeze clips of all the bad game changing calls and send it to the NBA. Unfortunately, if you don't complain...you will just be a door mat. The Magic do not need any help at losing.

Youd think in a situation where it is either make a judgement call and give the other team the victory, or just let the guys duke it out in overtime, they would go with the latter if your not sure, your not deciding the game, let it go into OT.