nba21.jpgtwinkstar.giftimeisnow1_wpsm.jpgtwinkstar.gifnba10.jpg

***** electbarb.gif*****

Friday... January 4,2008...7:00 P.M.

Home ... Single game

FSN

NBALP

Tonights Game Against the Houston Rockets {15-17}

grn_brn.gif

Don't forget to LISTEN LIVE to NBA audio League Pass...

http://www.nba.com/broadband/alp_schedule.html

Pre-Game show...WDBO Radio...Usually 1 hour before game...

http://580wdbo.com/

Games in Spanish can be heard here;

Spanish Radio: AM 1030 WONQ

CHAT about the game while it's on... join in at the LIVE Chat room.

Or stay right here and chat with other fans.

grn_brn.gif

Here's the Links for LIVE STATS ...

http://www.nba.com/games/20071101/scoreboard.html

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba

http://www.sportsline.com/nba/scoreboard

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/scoreboard

grn_brn.gif

MOST IMPORTANT...THE FANS...

Key's ...Predictions...PRE and POST game comments for the game.

Let it out...Tell us your thoughts.

WHATEVER... For to-night's game.

line-002.gif

line-002.gif

Probable Starting 5 for Our Orlando Magic; { Subject to change }

magic_logo.giftimeisnow1_wpsm.jpgmagic_logo.giftimeisnow1_wpsm.jpgmagic_logo.gif

Foward 15... Hedo Turkoglu 6-10.. 220 ..2007-08:

act_hidayet_turkoglu.jpg19.6 ppg., 6.1 rpg., 4.1 apg...

Foward 9... Rashard Lewis 6-10..235..2007-08

act_rashard_lewis.jpg18.2 ppg., 5.2 rpg., 2.4 apg...

Center 12... Dwight Howard 6-11.. 265.. 2007-08:

act_dwight_howard.jpg22.6 ppg., 15.4 rpg, 1.5 apg, 2.74 blk...

Guard... Keith Bogans 6-5.. 215.. 2007-08 Just found out ...Dooling will be starting instead...

act_keith_bogans.jpg10.4 ppg., 4.0 rpg., 1.2 apg...

Guard14...Carlos Arroyo 6-2.. 202.. 2007-08:

act_carlos_arroyo.jpg6.6 ppg., 2.0 rpg., 4.1 apg...

Injury report ;

Tony Battie

This game thread is nicely done. Last night's loss didn't even seem like a loss. All the Magic have to do is everything they did yesterday except finally get a call from the referee to extend the lead. Our point guard together turned the ball over only once. I see this as a win only if Dwight makes more than half his free throws and Keyon Dooling plays.......and this game is properly officiated.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

This game thread is nicely done. Last night's loss didn't even seem like a loss. All the Magic have to do is everything they did yesterday except finally get a call from the referee to extend the lead. Our point guard together turned the ball over only once. I see this as a win only if Dwight makes more than half his free throws and Keyon Dooling plays.......and this game is properly officiated.

Dude you are so... I'm not going to go there. How in the hell didn't our loss look like a loss. Maybe becuase you didn't attended the game. Maybe because WE REALLY DID LOSE.

We barely beat the rockest teh last time with freaking tmac out.

quote:
Originally posted by BdonovanMagic:

quote:

Dude you are so... I'm not going to go there. How in the hell didn't our loss look like a loss. Maybe becuase you didn't attended the game. Maybe because WE REALLY DID LOSE.

If you don't like my opinion, I suggest you don't read it. Of course you were at the game and can't get the angles and views we can from tv. The game doesn't feel like a loss to me. It shouldn't really effect the Magic since they knew they were bull ****ed out of that one.

quote:

quote:

quote:

If you don't like my opinion, I suggest you don't read it. Of course you were at the game and can't get the angles and views we can from tv. The game doesn't feel like a loss to me. It shouldn't really effect the Magic since they knew they were bull ****ed out of that one.

Then you are a homer then. That was a very nasty loss. The players were slacking to victory and they couldn't even recover their own mess. Dwight missed all those free throws and stan Van Gundy didn't make any adjustments in the 4th quarter. Getting rammed by Darrel the oldman armstrong. Sad...

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Then you are a homer then. That was a very nasty loss. The players were slacking to victory and they couldn't even recover their own mess. Dwight missed all those free throws and stan Van Gundy didn't make any adjustments in the 4th quarter. Getting rammed by Darrel the oldman armstrong. Sad...

Sadly, I agree, it was embarassing...but it's time to look past it and on to the Rockets. If we play with fire (slim chance) we should blow these guys out. If not......we could be seeing a game similar to last nights, hell, similar to our last outing against the Rockets.