Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Fans Game Thread * Magic - Rockets * Jan. 4th

Shame, two straight home games against lesser teams, i really thought wed get these but i was wrong. 0-2 against Houston and Jersey is not good at home

i'd like to see that kind of lineup:

Arroyo/Nelson/Dooling

Turk/Bogans/Evans/JJ

Shard/whoever

Auggie/Gortat

Howard/Foyle

what do ya'll think? and maybe we package JJ and Garrity together and get ourselves a decent young PF who plays defense.

what i like about that lineup is that even though turk and shard are both like 6-10 they're pretty quick and would create matchup problems. add in auggie and howard patrolling the paint for boards/blocks, then tie it all together with arroyo dishing out dimes like it's an "everything must go sale"......what say you, message boarders....

Ridiculous Lewis is awful, 1-6 from the 3 pointer. Evans sucks, this team sucks give Redick and Auggie minutes we going to loose anyways give these 2 minutes to try at least to change the game.

people arroyo is not the answer hedo and lewis not making the shots they suppose to.eventhough jameer just missed the last 2.doesnt matter look at hedo and lewis shooting performance poor

quote:
Originally posted by Arroyo fan:

Its time for a change.

Doesn't look like anything is changing. We're a 40-44 win team again! Like every year, YAY!

quote:
Originally posted by HighAngleEd:

i'd like to see that kind of lineup:

Arroyo/Nelson/Dooling

Turk/Bogans/Evans/JJ

Shard/whoever

Auggie/Gortat

Howard/Foyle

what do ya'll think? and maybe we package JJ and Garrity together and get ourselves a decent young PF who plays defense.

what i like about that lineup is that even though turk and shard are both like 6-10 they're pretty quick and would create matchup problems. add in auggie and howard patrolling the paint for boards/blocks, then tie it all together with arroyo dishing out dimes like it's an "everything must go sale"......what say you, message boarders....

Honestly, one player wont turn this around, we need an attitude to grind it out and win these games at home