Sign in to follow this  
star_phenom35

Curry, Lee and Rose want out of NYC???

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

I think you're missing the key variable in this trade scenario Emory... "Isiah". Anything is possible.

I'm writing Otis a letter to offer him a car battery and some Big Red to go along with Garrity at this moment.

LMAO, I'm going to miss Isiah when he finally gets fired. He singlehandly makes the NBA more entertaining.

Isiah is by far the most incompetant GM in the league. There is definitely a chance he will trade Lee but it won't be to us. Even he knows he can get a better deal than anything we will offer him.

How have you been Jareth? I haven't talked to you in a while.

quote:

I think you're missing the key variable in this trade scenario Emory... "Isiah". Anything is possible.

I'm writing Otis a letter to offer him a car battery and some Big Red to go along with Garrity at this moment.

That made me smile. Unfortunately, your trade doesn't include a bad contract so please include the very versatile Brian Cook with your battery, gum, and Trek.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

LMAO, I'm going to miss Isiah when he finally gets fired. He singlehandly makes the NBA more entertaining.

Isiah is by far the most incompetant GM in the league. There is definitely a chance he will trade Lee but it won't be to us. Even he knows he can get a better deal than anything we will offer him.

How have you been Jareth? I haven't talked to you in a while.

I agree.

Been doing great. How were the holidays? Did you get that present I sent you? It was the same thing as last years. Chuckle chuckle. /sarcasm /bad joke.

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

quote:

That made me smile. Unfortunately, your trade doesn't include a bad contract so please include the very versatile Brian Cook with your battery, gum, and Trek.

Isiah would insist that is far too much to give up, and give us Lee for just the gum and a smile. Possibly even throwing in Nate Robinson and Jamal Crawford to avoid any hard feelings.

I really wish they had something outside of Lee that we would want.

If people are honest, many people on this board, I believe myself included, were open to trading Turk for Lee (and change) after Shard signed. Kudos to Otis for holding Turk.

Isiah loves scoring PG's. The guy seems to see himself in just about every one of them. Marbury is trouble so that leaves Robinson and Collins as his PG's. If it were possible to work a package with Jameer would any one here do it?

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

If it were possible to work a package with Jameer would any one here do it?

In an instant. Jameer straight up for Lee would work.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

Isiah loves scoring PG's. The guy seems to see himself in just about every one of them. Marbury is trouble so that leaves Robinson and Collins as his PG's. If it were possible to work a package with Jameer would any one here do it?

Absolutely, if Isiah was dumb enough to pull the trigger on that trade I would personally pack Jameer's belongings for him.

It's nice to dream.....

quote:
If it were possible to work a package with Jameer would any one here do it?

Well it wont happen, and even though hes one of my favorite players, id put Jameer up for a deal if we got more than Lee. Maybe add Jeffries or Balkman. I think though we would have to draft a guard or pick up a Boykins or someone for next year