Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Start Redick?

Really Mark.........thats why Bogans gets beat because DH is there? Then its wrong for Redick to turn his man to the baseline like he did Saturday? And then he is playing poor defense...comical at its best. 99% of the NBA plays crappy defense so please....wake up. He is a **** good BB player.....and yes I agree Bogan homers are the worst. I think I value the judgement of coach K over the last two coaches we had had......retreds.......at there best.

please dont start redick.

please people open your **** eyes redick isnt a good NBA player at this point in his career. Not to say he will never be one but not now.

I highly doubt TWO NBA coaches have got it wrong when it comes to redick

quote:
Originally posted by magic07:

Really Mark.........thats why Bogans gets beat because DH is there? Then its wrong for Redick to turn his man to the baseline like he did Saturday? And then he is playing poor defense...comical at its best. 99% of the NBA plays crappy defense so please....wake up. He is a **** good BB player.....and yes I agree Bogan homers are the worst. I think I value the judgement of coach K over the last two coaches we had had......retreds.......at there best.

No, it's wrong for JJ to lose Matt Carroll like he did Sat. All the worse when you figure that Matt Carroll does 1 thing, shoot 3's. 99% of the NBA does play crappy defense, but if player A plays better D than player B, and you are already hurting on D then you play player A.

I have my eyes wide open, I want very badly for JJ to get to the point where he is out playing Keith on defense, I want that offense out on the court. He's better at entry passes, creates more space, and is very smart on offense. He just isn't there right now on D and until he is Keith gets the mins.

I get being a fan of a player, but I want the team to win games regardless of who is playing.

A few games back, SVG actually played Redick. He handled the ball very smoothly. Does anyone think he could be groomed into a PG? His D is in question, but face it guys, Jameer gets over powered by taller PGs, and gets out hussled by the smaller ones. He is not the worst PG in the league by any means, but compare his stats, and you wil find out he is middle of the road. We got shooters, and need a better distributor. Looks to me like JJ can pass the ball, and with 8 seconds left, and a 1 point lead, who do you want at the free throw line?

quote:
Originally posted by VieraFan:

A few games back, SVG actually played Redick. He handled the ball very smoothly. Does anyone think he could be groomed into a PG? His D is in question, but face it guys, Jameer gets over powered by taller PGs, and gets out hussled by the smaller ones. He is not the worst PG in the league by any means, but compare his stats, and you wil find out he is middle of the road. We got shooters, and need a better distributor. Looks to me like JJ can pass the ball, and with 8 seconds left, and a 1 point lead, who do you want at the free throw line?

I like the idea, though I'm not sure his handle is up to par.

quote:
Originally posted by VieraFan:

no. redick is no one pg. he is a shooter that needs picks to get open. he does not have the handle nor the quickness for that position. he could only play there if a team had a point forward.

no no no

you will never see ridick run a team.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

I thought the Hulk's name was Bruce Banner.

Give me a break. It's been 25 years since I watched that show. 10 Years worth of hefty Tequilla drinking and you'll forget a thing or two also.

LOL....Now THAT was funny.....hehehe

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

More attacks, please icon_smile.gif

Cadillac Williams sucks, and you suck for liking him. Graham is better.

I just shot my bud outta nose. STOP PLEASE!!!!! LOL

Oh and I agree... Graham is BETTER.....LOL

The Caddy needs to have his tires rotated......

you know our point guard questions would be answered if he could dribble a little bit better, he's very smart, and is a good bounce pass or two plus some handles away from being an all star point guard with his ability to shoot the three. maybe we should be developing that, and also whould have developed ariza, before we run around playing the starting lineup shuffle.