Sign in to follow this  
umut

All-Star Balloting Second Returns Announced

quote:

Forwards: Kevin Garnett (Bos) 1,186,690; LeBron James (Clev) 1,005,733; Chris Bosh (Tor) 313,983; Paul Pierce (Bos) 268,926; Yi Jianlian (Mil) 192,828; Caron Butler (Was) 150,042; Hedo Turkoglu (Orl) 121,991; Tayshaun Prince (Det) 120,783; Rashard Lewis(Orl) 116,168; Antawn Jamison (Was) 106,370.

Centers: Dwight Howard (Orl) 970,778; Shaquille O'Neal (Mia) 466,292; Rasheed Wallace (Det) 124,348; Ben Wallace (Chi) 114,245; Andrew Bogut (Mil) 100,622; Jermaine O

quote:

Forwards: Kevin Garnett (Bos) 1,186,690; LeBron James (Clev) 1,005,733; Chris Bosh (Tor) 313,983; Paul Pierce (Bos) 268,926; Yi Jianlian (Mil) 192,828; Caron Butler (Was) 150,042; Hedo Turkoglu (Orl) 121,991; Tayshaun Prince (Det) 120,783; Rashard Lewis(Orl) 116,168; Antawn Jamison (Was) 106,370.

Centers: Dwight Howard (Orl) 970,778; Shaquille O'Neal (Mia) 466,292; Rasheed Wallace (Det) 124,348; Ben Wallace (Chi) 114,245; Andrew Bogut (Mil) 100,622; Jermaine O

Hedo deserves to make it, his play has been great for Orlando....Can he still catch up to KG, he's only about a million votes down?lol

Dwight will start, no way anyone else will take him. Shaq doesn't deserve crap this year....sorry, he is done..

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

Hedo deserves to make it, his play has been great for Orlando....Can he still catch up to KG, he's only about a million votes down?lol

Dwight will start, no way anyone else will take him. Shaq doesn't deserve crap this year....sorry, he is done..

I wouldn't be surprised to see Hedo picked by the coaches to fill out the team.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

Hedo is absolutely not getting a coaches pick over Pierce and Butler. Absolutely not.

Don't think that the coaches haven't noticed his improvement and contributions this year. Hedo is pretty much having a career year and I think that might garner him some honest consideration.

Guys like Pierce and Bosh will make it before Hedo, sadly...

On another note... NO ALL STAR GAME FOR SNAQ!!! There is NO way the coaches select him ahead of a player like 'Sheed that's helping lead one of the best teams in the NBA. So gratifying to see Snaq on the outside looking in.

Listen at the end of the day Hedo is in a tough crowd, he has people in front of him who have either already established a name for themselves or is carry a team on their back.

Now I would love to have him in the All-Star Game, it would be freakin awesome. But the group he has to be in over shadows his recent improvement.

Maybe we could do the best we can and try to get the state if Florida and his country to vote, but thats one major campaign.

quote:
Originally posted by barnettej:

Listen at the end of the day Hedo is in a tough crowd, he has people in front of him who have either already established a name for themselves or is carry a team on their back.

Now I would love to have him in the All-Star Game, it would be freakin awesome. But the group he has to be in over shadows his recent improvement.

Maybe we could do the best we can and try to get the state if Florida and his country to vote, but thats one major campaign.

Man... tough crowd... all I am saying is that the coaches may give him some serious consideration in acknowledgement of his improvements this season. Nothing is a given, though I will admit it would be hard not to give Pierce the nod with the record the Celtics have at the moment. Can't I still cross my fingers for Hedo?

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:
Originally posted by barnettej:

Man... tough crowd... all I am saying is that the coaches may give him some serious consideration in acknowledgement of his improvements this season. Nothing is a given, though I will admit it would be hard not to give Pierce the nod with the record the Celtics have at the moment. Can't I still cross my fingers for Hedo?

You could be right, maybe and hopefully the coaches will give him the nod.

The real test for him to get that acknowledgment would be to keep it up until the very end, or even find a higher gear.

Im with you Echo4papa, i will be crossing my fingers,toes,legs,arms,eyes for Turk to get in. Heck I will turn into the human pretzel to make that happen.