Sign in to follow this  
FENDI

So... am I the worse guy?

Wow FENDI. You're one heartless bassturd, lol.

Seriously, I would take a swamp creature to the Prom if I wasn't paying. Especially at an all girls school where they are dying for some young studs. Lol. As soon as you get there, lose her. She got her wish, a date, and you get to spend the rest of the night hollering at cute little asian girls. You are asian right? lol.

Seiously, the myspace diss was a little cruel. Remember, girls get hot at different ages. She may grow into a dime piece in 4 years and you've already burned that bridge.

Karma's a b1tch all right.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

Fendi I gotta say that was low, their is a way to let a girl down and then their isnt a way, you should of shown some decency.

Also, Athena Call meCall me Write me

J/P

Just out of curiousity, Rich you being a younger guy, if you were set up on a date with a girl that goes to an all girls school and possible has tons of friends that are single with no easy access to men and spend all day having tickle fights with each other, would you take that date?

It would be a toughey I would ponder it for many a day, but in the end I think yes I would take it, it would be a tough decision but I would. For the ladies

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

Wow FENDI. You're one heartless bassturd, lol.

Seriously, I would take a swamp creature to the Prom if I wasn't paying. Especially at an all girls school where they are dying for some young studs. Lol. As soon as you get there, lose her. She got her wish, a date, and you get to spend the rest of the night hollering at cute little asian girls. You are asian right? lol.

Seiously, the myspace diss was a little cruel. Remember, girls get hot at different ages. She may grow into a dime piece in 4 years and you've already burned that bridge.

Karma's a b1tch all right.

yes, she might have found a date if I go and I can do that, but she could find another one who won't do that.

But seriously though, the hot girls there, they surely have a date so you can't like just go to meet them. Thats just how it goes on their school.

Fendi,

I don't blame you, but you shouldn't take it out on the girl. Your issue is with your father.

It's obvious you lack some maturity. My advice would have been to use this experience to gain some.

Everybody knows desperate girls = great sex. Prom, ugly girl...As long as she pays and she drops the panties afterward, I would green light this.

edit: language

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

lol. I'm not looking for sex at all. haha.

Then there's absolutely no reason to go to the prom. But, next time, just be straight with your father, and stand firm instead of sabotaging the situation he puts you in. Eventually, he'll respect you more as a man.

well, true. But he's just unapproachable. I told him on Wednesday that I wouldn't go, he got pissed. Had I not done this, he wouldn't even have (most probably) told his friend that I won't go. Which would even lead to a bigger problem, since that girl likely won't have enough time to find a date on such a short notice if I held it back.

My dad has an ego, and so do I. lol.

What I did was simply disrespectful to a woman, and definitely, my actions I regret. but I think its probably the only way to get out of this.

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

well, true. But he's just unapproachable. I told him on Wednesday that I wouldn't go, he got pissed. Had I not done this, he wouldn't even have (most probably) told his friend that I won't go. Which would even lead to a bigger problem, since that girl likely won't have enough time to find a date on such a short notice if I held it back.

My dad has an ego, and so do I. lol.

What I did was simply disrespectful to a woman, and definitely, my actions I regret. but I think its probably the only way to get out of this.

Forget the girl, she's irrelevant. You tell your pops u aren't going and stand firm. If he doesn't tell his friend, that's on him, and he's the one looking stupid in the end. If he tries to guilt you into going because he didn't notify her, that's when you drop the not my problem, you created this problem, you fix it in his lap.

Could have went with that. haha. well, its basically done. I think. I don't think I'll be going anymore.

edit> ****. I get censored.

edit 2: oops.. I guess so.

quote:
Leave the passive aggressive protests to the women

quote:
all girls look better when all you can see is the top or the back of their heads...

Seriously? This board is going to allow this crap? I am really growing tired of jackass, sexist comments like this.

hey, sorry I missed that.

I'm pretty much thinking over this whole situation and somehow missed that. I haven't even talked with my dad at all.