Sign in to follow this  
magicdepth

Would you welcome back T-Mac?

he said he was going to retire at the end of his contract and he is having a lot of injury problems seemingly yr after yr. but he is a starting all star player. so how can you say no. but there are the doubts. his health is the key. but this is not realistic because his is not going any where.

quote:
Originally posted by magicdepth:

With the news papper writing about it today and Sun Sports talking about it i was wondering if the fans would welcome back T mac to a Orlando return if he choose one?

After all he did leave the magic because the Jack butt hockey guy who is no longer here.

TMac shows an intrest in a possible return when his rockets contract is up..what do you guys think??

I say Welcome back T Mac!

Some of you have terrible memories.

This was our franchise player that QUIT on us for almost an entire season and yet the ahole tried to blame everyone else for the problems which is total BS.

Would you guys let Dwight get away with half assing it through a season? NO YOU WOULD NOT!

and besides that MeMac will be in his mid 30's when his contract is up, no thanks go stick it out on the perrenially most overrated team in the NBA.

I am not defenind T-mac GHMF but I want to point out that it wasnt only T-mac that gave up when we went 21-61 do you really think management trusted Jent to lead this team out of its troubles?

Everyone gave up that year, we were 21-621 for goodness sakes. Even us fans gave up on them and were looking into the draft.

quote:
Originally posted by MilitaryMagic:

Put it this way:

The only way we get TMac to come back is if he continues to miss 20-30 games a season due to injury and has more playoff failures. Otherwise, his value will be far too high for anything we can offer in trade or in free agency.

Catch-22, right?

Maybe... unless you look at Hill's production with the Suns this year.

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

Sore knee my rear end! The only thing that was hurting Tracy last night was the 1-10 shooting the Magic defense put on him last night.

It's called a bruised ego, not a bruised knee.

Seriously, Rashard Lewis has all kinds of ailments but he was still out there giving it his best.

Don't want the quitter back. I would share with you guys all Tracy's high school attitude problems since he went to school near me but you guys don't have enough time.

yeah thats right the coaching staff made up and bogus injury because tmac was 1-10 in the 1st half and he refused to come into the game i the 2nd half becuase he wasnt shooting well...yeah right i dont half to tell you how stupid that sounds.

It was obvious he had a leg injury. He went up for a uncontested layup and his leg just buckled on him.

comon give me a break

and everyone loved him when he was single handedly getting us to the playoffs and winning scoring titles. Yeah its his fault our retarded front office NEVER gave him ANYTHING xcept and broken Grant Hill...

These boards are so hypocritical

quote:
Originally posted by MagicNoles:

and everyone loved him when he was single handedly getting us to the playoffs and winning scoring titles. Yeah its his fault our retarded front office NEVER gave him ANYTHING xcept and broken Grant Hill...

These boards are so hypocritical

Exactly, he asked and pleaded to get a big man, to help him out, and what did we do year in and year out draft ****ty pg,s who arent even in the league anymore