Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Phoenix Loses to Miami Tonight

quote:
Originally posted by REDLION#22:

wow...i know this is an old thread from an old game but its amizing to see how you people hide whenever the heat win...

dude, your 10.5 games back in December. Get lost, dildo.

You just spent the last hour searching and this is all you could find? Nothing is being hidden, it belongs in Around the NBA because this is not the Miami Heat Forum.

How is Zo's knee? Shaq better take a good hard look because that is what he's heading for.

quote:
Originally posted by REDLION#22:

wow...i know this is an old thread from an old game but its amizing to see how you people hide whenever the heat win...

"Amizing", is it? Obviously the number 22 you append to your name refers to the number of times you failed 2nd grade.

We hide whenever the Heat win for a simple reason. It happens about as frequently as the Apocalypse.

Woohoo! A Redlion thread! How's things going for you down in Miami? Your baseball team traded away the only decent players you had, your football team struggles to win ONE game, and your basketball team gets the senior citizen discount where ever they go. Sounds like a pretty crappy time to be a Miami sports fan to me.