Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Fans Game Thread - Magic @ Warriors - Dec 3

quote:
Originally posted by Guardian:

Now for SVG's comments before heading to bed. It will be a rough day for me today...., but I love it. Great win.

hehe, u truly r a magic fan. doesnt lyk taking the easy way and closing it out alreadyicon_wink.gif

The commentators for GS ended up saying "And the Magic, are for real" i find that so respectful! LOL

Nice Game! Now please! Just end the game! Gonna make my smokin sky rocket up everest!

quote:
Originally posted by DHoward12:

Wow what a game! Way to go 4-1 on this road trip. Even with the ref's trying to give GS the win we are victorious. Monster game for Dwight again although it did not seem like it. 17 23 and 7 blocks! Amazing! Who wants to go meet the Magic at the airport when they fly in??

yo when we gettin that jersey mang? im down friday

quote:
Originally posted by Big J:

The commentators for GS ended up saying "And the Magic, are for real" i find that so respectful! LOL

Nice Game! Now please! Just end the game! Gonna make my smokin sky rocket up everest!

They were alot better than the other teams commentators

wow, i might as well go into the office(i should normally be there at 6:30, wakeup at 5:30, for the drive to altamonte....).... because my emotions are so high right now, i can't even sleep!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS TEAM AND STAN VAN GUNNNNDY!!!!

GO MAGIC!!