Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

FANS GAME THREAD * Magic @ Lakers * Dec. 2nd

quote:
Originally posted by PickNRoll4Ever:

No Arroyo according to the Sentinel. he has flown home to be with his sick daughter.

does that mean dooling will be the backup pg?

From the Sentinel...

quote:
Arroyo out for Magic tonight

LOS ANGELES - Orlando Magic point guard Carlos Arroyo will not play tonight against the L.A. Lakers as he left the team and flew home to be with his sickly daughter in Orlando.

It was not known the nature of her illness.

The absence of Arroyo means that starting point guard Jameer Nelson will command more minutes, adn Keyon Dooling will see time at the position.

Arroyo is not expected to rejoin the team for the Magic's game Monday night in Oakland against the Golden State Warriors

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orl-magic0307dec0...oll=orl_tab02_layout

Man I feel bad for our point guards right now. Jameer has had enough hardships fall on him and now Carlos has to leave the team? I really hope everything is going to be ok. My prayers are with Carlos and his daughter.

Hopefully it's not as bad as it sounds, though having to go home to be with her doesn't sound all that hopeful.

I think I speak for the board by saying our prayers are with Carlos and his family right now.

Men the absence of Arroyo it's really bad for us. At least, for the bad momentum. He was playing really well. We now have Nelson without mental stability and hurt and then we have Dooling who doesn't really is a PG. Dooling must step up big for us this game and Warriors game.

****, prayers to Arroyo and his really young daughter, she's not even two years old.

Jameer is going through emotional pains too...SVG is right, there are more important things than basketball; we could just hope for the best for our guys.