Sign in to follow this  
~O~

The "Orlando Magic Forum" Peace Post

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

Yeh Yeh. Everybody hates me, I get it. Ever stop to think that the root of so much discussion resides in an effort to learn and to enlighten?

I like your posts, Smack, its the personal insults nobody can handle, the only thing I can see in your posts I can see that may bother people is some condescension. If they can't handle that, oh well, and honestly, the only reason the personal insults are bothering me is because it is keeping people from posting on the board.

This is the Magic Nation and we all need to stick together and support our TEAM..

After all we are 14-4 ...

that should be enough to have us all looking foward to this season and BELIEVING in OUR MAGIC !!!

GO MAGIC !!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

Dub, I think we need another poll.

Another poll........hmmm......since the team is winning to much, this will be difficult.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Dear Mods, can you delete the other one and leave this one open?

Wait a sec, why does mine get the shaft? I posted it first, you think you're the man because you have "Official" in the title? Lol.

Don't make me merk you dawg.

No, he meant his other thread with the same title. Don't make me go merking crazy here.

Are we going to use "merk" now like the Smurfs used "Smurf"? If so, then awesome.

I'd like to think merk is a multi purpose word. I'm going to merk it as much as possible.

"Is it tough being a moron? I mean, how hard to you have to work to come up with thoughts this idiotic? You must really work up a sweat beating all those retards at being stupid.

You should have been strangled as a child. For this, I blame your parents."

TheGodfather

This post was directed to me on another thread. It is a good example of a conduct that can not be allowed and really degrades the forum seriousnes.

quote:

I like your posts, Smack, its the personal insults nobody can handle, the only thing I can see in your posts I can see that may bother people is some condescension. If they can't handle that, oh well, and honestly, the only reason the personal insults are bothering me is because it is keeping people from posting on the board.

I hear ya Osprey, but the hyper sensitive stuff just bugs the heck out of me. What are we a bunch of girls? We can't allow somebody to say something condescending without it getting on our fragile little nerves? As for the insults, I've made a huge effort not to allow that to happen. But if somebody is going to get offended because they are told that flip side of the coin exists, then whatever, not my problem.

quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Basket:

"Is it tough being a moron? I mean, how hard to you have to work to come up with thoughts this idiotic? You must really work up a sweat beating all those retards at being stupid.

You should have been strangled as a child. For this, I blame your parents."

TheGodfather

This post was directed to me on another thread. It is a good example of a conduct that can not be allowed and really degrades the forum seriousnes.

And somehow I'm the board villain. The funny thing is that another member or two on this board welcomed The Godfather back in the same thread.

lol

I haven't been involved in any of these war threads that have been coming up the past couple days. Honestly, it's a headache and a waste of time. I do agree that the negativity on this board is going over board, but at the same time, people need to stop being so sensitive and defensive. We're all here to post our opinions. No one can take that right from anyone. However, it is OPINIONS that we should post, not personal attacks and insults.

All in all, I really can't fathom why all this is going on. There shouldn't even be a thread like this to begin with if everyone just suported our team and realized that we're all fans of that same team. Just my .02, peace.