Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

FANS GAME THREAD * Magic @ Suns * Nov. 30th

The Magic home page has tonight's game listed as 9pm, as well as the Orlando Sentinel. I originally read it was a 10pm start, but am now thinking otherwise.

Regardless, I'll be glued to Sun Sports regardless at 9pm!

Magic 111

Suns 101

GO MAGIC

Who knows maybe 9pm will come around only for us to find out they blocked the game again! I wouldnt put it past those money snatching, bad morale, sorry attitude, poor team spirt A HoLES!!

Magic win in 2 OT

132 ORL

128 PHX

This is gonna be a good game, we'll be looking for a first victory against the Suns in how long? And this game will prove that we can compete with the elite teams.

We need to have a strong first half, all we have to do is stay in the lead going into halftime, then have a huge second half. We need big contributions from our bench tonight if we even want a chance to win this.

Oh yeah, forgot to post a score...

108 - 103 Magic

This might be a reality check game for us. Dwight dominated Amare last time we played but Nash and Barbosa destroyed our backcourt.

Unless Mo Evans can help slow them down we are likely in for a long evening on the road.

quote:
Originally posted by TheDarkSide:

0506spurs4_nash_wl.jpg

We will not beat this guy... We are in for a long night... Maybe Tim Donaghy will sneak back an ref the game tonight, thats the only way we win.

You need to belive!!!!!

GO MAGIC!!!!!!

The way we played the last two games, not giving me so much hope. Amare and Shawn will not pass all the open space we give. and unfortunately we are terrible on D against the PGs which might make Nash the hero of the night.

Hedo and Lewis must sink in some 3s tonight and help on the D under the rim.

Meer needs to step up in this one, I think. We said the same thing about the first game too but then it was Barbosa who came up big.

I don't think he can even score 15 this time.

quote:
Originally posted by love#12:

You need to belive!!!!!

GO MAGIC!!!!!!

Ok Love#12 I will believe tonight because I have faith in you. I might need a beer or two tonight but I will believe. The Magic are going to win, I believe!!!

HaHa I hope they win should be an awesome game.