Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

FANS GAME THREAD * Magic @ Suns * Nov. 30th

where was bogans in the 2nd half and the end of the game? i was surprised when i heard jj was in in the closing minutes. did he improve his defense this game compaired to last game?

quote:
Originally posted by Sinister_Grin:

Oh give me a break. That lenovo stat thing is pure garbage.

You're right, I'm sure your unbiased assessments of NBA athletes is more reliable than a stat respected throughout the league.

[/sarcasm]

great game. thats all there is to say. There is no benefit to complaining about the refs crappy or not.

Dwight is a beast, plain and simple.

Reddick, OMG that three from 4 or 5 feet behind the line, great game by him.

Lewis is just in a slump, you guys call yourselves fans but you jump ship too easily when a player is going through a slump, lewis really didnt cost us that game, and its not like he doesnt have any use on the court, he did hit some big shots to keep us in the game in the 2nd and 3rd not to mention 2 clutch free throws at the end.

Im really happy with the situation we have at PG. I hope we keep Arroyo, Nelson tends to have off games and sometimes we need Arroyo's spark off the bench.

Great D as a team.

You cant complain with Stan's coaching, this is a game we wouldn't have been in last year.

On another note, Jameer seems to be injured or something. He is definitively not playing as he did in the start of the season. He was turning the ball a lot in the first quarter.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

I hate moral victories but maybe you are right, maybe this will be a nyce wake up call.

I don't see it as a moral victory at all, as that would also encourage guys to downplay their mistakes in the game. I think it's more of a litmus test. We've been playing extremely well against sub-par teams and sometimes that can lead teams to believe that they're better than they really are. There are a lot of things to be learned from this game, hopefully Magic see that.

quote:
Originally posted by Arroyo #1:

On another note, Jameer seems to be injured or something. He is definitively not playing as he did in the start of the season. He was turning the ball a lot in the first quarter.

Ya good thing carlos is playing great ball right now.

GO MAGIC!!!!!!

this was a tough game...

too much turnovers and bad defense in the first half ...

nice caught on the 2nd half but no luck and bad refs ...

Dwight and Turk was awesome tonight and Shard really disappointed me ...

anyway 2nd half was fun and exciting ...

Hope Magic will beat the Lakers !

Why all the Bogans love tonight? He's been playing great D as of late but Raja Bell torched him tonight.

Bogans was a ghost on D and wasn't really being a worldbeater from the field.

SVG even said Bogans played bad.

If anyone is taking 19 shots a night, my vote goes to Shard over Bogans every time.