Sign in to follow this  
Nick Anderson 4 President

The "This Thread is So Merking Cool" Thread

quote:
Originally posted by athena:

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

See, redlion just doesn't get it. You guys acknowledge that I am the queen and rule all, there is no room for another queen here.

just a goddess :P

My bad athena, but you are a Greek Goddess!

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

AD sucks? Jareth, I thought I knew you.....

Man, I was hoping the Heat would win, then their fans would be all jacked up and keep posting here.

Merk.

That was DAV!

An article from EPSN.com....

quote:

12/03/2007

The Miami Heat proved once again they are one of the top teams in the East. Having losing to Denver last night in a close matchup, the Heat have moved to 4-12, and are on a roll.

D. Wade had 13 points to go along with his stellar 2 assists and 1 rebound to lead the Heat to one of the best looking losses in team history. Backup point guard Mark Blount had 2 rebounds and 3 points as well.

The thing I love about the Heat is that they continue to impress me by winning a championship 2 years ago. By doing so, they have shown they are capable at looking good any night, no matter how they play.

In the MVP race, Shaquille O' Neal is looking like the frontrunner. His abilites to be slow, and uninterested at the same time, show he is the right candidate this year. Many other reporters have been praising the likes of Dwight Howard of the Orlando Magic, when in reality, he only wishes he could be Shaq right now.

I recently sat down with Shaq and he had a few choice words for his Florida rival. "He...excuse me, *bites into hot dog*, he ain't got nuttin on me. I made Orlando what it is, and to dis day i'm still the franchise in that city." Truer words have never been spoken.

While some critics question why Shaq would be considered better than a 21 year old averaging 23 points and nearly 15 rebounds, Heat coach Pat Riley explains why those critics need to shut their mouths. "Shaq is 35 years old, has 8 million rings, and buys me my hair products. Wouldn't you make him MVP?".

The Heat are set to play the disgusting looking Utah Jazz tonight in a matchup that should prove one thing. The Heat mean business.

Wow...

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

you would think 4605 posts would be enough

Its never enough sir. I want the complimentary steak knives that Merk Acres was talking about when he hit 6K.

Wait...what!!??

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:

quote:

Its never enough sir. I want the complimentary steak knives that Merk Acres was talking about when he hit 6K.

Wait...what!!??

ronco-enlg.jpg

medium.gif

All for just 4 easy payments of $99.99

BUT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

If you call today, with this special TV offer, you will get the set for free! Thats right! Free!

BUT WAIT! Theres more! You will also get the Quickchop, a $100.00 value!, ABSOLUTELY FREE!

quickchop.jpg

quote:

quote:

quote:

Wait...what!!??

Hey I just saw that congrats! I regret to inform you that I got the only set of steak knives.

Jareth, that article was very informative. I thought this one by Stein was also interesting.

Anyone else starting to get the feeling -- after the Heat opened a six-game swing through the West with a 26-point loss at Denver -- that the '06 champs won't be going to the '08 playoffs no matter what D-Wade does?

quote:
Originally posted by magikerong_noypi:

juz wanted to poz some simple factz "this" november:

EASTERN

1 BOS 14-2

2 ORL 15-4

3 DET 11-5

4 TOR 9-8

5 CLE 9-9

6 IND 9-9

7 NJN 8-9

8 WAS 8-9

9 MIL 7-8

10 ATL 6-9

11 CHA 6-9

12 PHI 5-11

13 NYK 5-11

14 CHI 4-10

15 MIA 4-12

but yeah miami rulz "2 yearz ago"

LOL!!!!! Keep living the dream Redlion28

It's been a while since we got a response from the mighty Redlion#22... I really hope he sticks his head back in here, it's almost an instant 5 page jump on the thread! Not to mention the fact that it lifts my spirits and brightens my day.

Anyone else notice how he praised Stephen A on the Miami forum? That's just WAY to f-ing funny.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

Anyone else notice how he praised Stephen A on the Miami forum? That's just WAY to f-ing funny.

It really is a "cute story," isn't it?

250px-Hint_promophoto.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

It really is a "cute story," isn't it?

250px-Hint_promophoto.jpg

Somehow I think you might need to use a brick.