Sign in to follow this  
Nick Anderson 4 President

The "This Thread is So Merking Cool" Thread

I love this post from our friend the Red Lion on the Heat Forums

quote:
we are NOT crap.

POSITIVES:

THIS WAS JUST FRIKIN NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN THE LAST 2 FRIKIN SEASONS WE STARTED WITH HORRIBLE LOOSING RECORDS IN NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND IN BOTH SEASONS WE ENDED WITH WINNING RECORDS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY A DECENT PLAYOFF SPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO NO NEED TO WORRY YOURSELVES AND ACT LIKE THIS TEAM IS THE WORSE IN THE EAST CUZ ITS NOT.

ANY TEAM WITH PAT RILEY/DWYANE WADE/SHAQUILLE ONEAL IS DESTINED FOR A POSITIVE FUTURE(as long as those 3 remain healthy).

You also have to understand that this is a very new team.Lots of NEW ADDITIONS ADJUSTING THEMSELVES(ricky,penny,smush,cook,blount) Its not like the one we saw winning the championship and remaining preety much intact.

FRIKIN!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
we are NOT crap.

POSITIVES:

IN THE LAST 2 FRIKIN SEASONS WE STARTED WITH HORRIBLE LOOSING RECORDS IN NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND IN BOTH SEASONS WE ENDED WITH WINNING RECORDS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY A DECENT PLAYOFF SPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO NO NEED TO WORRY YOURSELVES AND ACT LIKE THIS TEAM IS THE WORSE IN THE EAST CUZ ITS NOT.

ANY TEAM WITH PAT RILEY/DWYANE WADE/SHAQUILLE ONEAL IS DESTINED FOR A POSITIVE FUTURE(as long as those 3 remain healthy).

You also have to understand that this is a very new team.Lots of NEW ADDITIONS ADJUSTING THEMSELVES(ricky,penny,smush,cook,blount) Its not like the one we saw winning the championship and remaining preety much intact.

FRIKIN!!!!!!!

RedLion, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

quote:
Originally posted by REDLION#22:

quote:
A message board dedicated to the Magic that only Magic fans come too? SHOCKING.

I think there might be a piece on 60 minutes tomorrow night about this stunning development. You should tune in.

THATS WHY YOU HAVE SO LITTLE EXPERIENCE as messege board posters.

in our heat board we have TONS of fans from other teams,from laker fans to pistons fans to suns fans even celtics fans.

Go to www.spurstalk.com and you will se they divided the forum into 3 because of the amount of kings and pistons fans there.

see...you people need to realize there are bigger/better boards out there.

So you show the greatness of the heat forum...by posting a link to the spurs forum? what the...?

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:

quote:
we are NOT crap.

POSITIVES:

FRIKIN!!!!!!!

RedLion, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Okay, a simple "wrong" would've done just fine.

quote:

redlion2.jpg

Congratulations, Jareth. That was without a doubt the greatest post I've seen in a very, very, long time. It doesn't top my Rick Roll one, but still, very impressive.

+100,000,000,000,000,000,000

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:

redlion2.jpg

Congratulations, Jareth. That was without a doubt the greatest post I've seen in a very, very, long time. It doesn't top my Rick Roll one, but still, very impressive.

+100,000,000,000,000,000,000

It's truly an honor.

quote:
Originally posted by Dwyane007:

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

Dwayne007, your emotions let on like you are pretty young. Even if you are not, I like your enthusiasm for your team. Every team could use more fans like you.

lol i am pretty young, turning 15 in a few months....

so the magic fans start talking offtopic?

i clearly made my point saying that shaq was as good if not better when he was as old or had as much experience as d12. I know its pretty hard comparing two people that played at different times.

anyways my point being that d12 and shaq are both future hall of famers howard is a rising star and shaq is in his decline but he still has alot left in his tank, once in a while he averages 25/10+ so dont count him out just yet

Why is it that the two heat fans that are making the argument for Shaq being better were 2 years old (redkitty) when Shaq was playing here and this guys wasn't even born yet? How the hell can you guys make an argument when you literally have know idea what you are talking about? I watched Shaq when he first came into the league and there are alot of similarities in Dwight's game right now. Shaq was very very good his first couple of years here but I never remember him putting up 39pts and 17 rebs in a game and then following it with a 30pt 23 reb game two days later. If you guys want to compare stats you might want to wait until the season is closer to being over. I don't think Dwight's averages are staying at 22 pts the way he is playing.

Let me see if I can talk your language so that you guys can understand better: Yall don need be hatin cauz both dem was nyce playaz. HOWS ABOUTS WE QUITS LOKING AT DA STATS AND WATCH THE GAMEZ PLAYAS (gotta throw the random caps lock sentence in there). It no matta what Shaq did when diesel played fo da magics cuz he playz fo da Heats now. Yall should worry about how yalls gonna win games with tha team of cripled scrubs on yo team. Yall keep playin like crap and yall will keep gettin merked for sho!

quote:
Let me see if I can talk your language so that you guys can understand better: Yall don need be hatin cauz both dem was nyce playaz. HOWS ABOUTS WE QUITS LOKING AT DA STATS AND WATCH THE GAMEZ PLAYAS (gotta throw the random caps lock sentence in there). It no matta what Shaq did when diesel played fo da magics cuz he playz fo da Heats now. Yall should worry about how yalls gonna win games with tha team of cripled scrubs on yo team. Yall keep playin like crap and yall will keep gettin merked for sho!

Wow Emory... impessive... did you grow up in Miami, or maybe spend significant time on the Heat forum?

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by Dwyane007:

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

Dwayne007, your emotions let on like you are pretty young. Even if you are not, I like your enthusiasm for your team. Every team could use more fans like you.

lol i am pretty young, turning 15 in a few months....

so the magic fans start talking offtopic?

i clearly made my point saying that shaq was as good if not better when he was as old or had as much experience as d12. I know its pretty hard comparing two people that played at different times.

anyways my point being that d12 and shaq are both future hall of famers howard is a rising star and shaq is in his decline but he still has alot left in his tank, once in a while he averages 25/10+ so dont count him out just yet

Why is it that the two heat fans that are making the argument for Shaq being better were 2 years old (redkitty) when Shaq was playing here and this guys wasn't even born yet? How the hell can you guys make an argument when you literally have know idea what you are talking about? I watched Shaq when he first came into the league and there are alot of similarities in Dwight's game right now. Shaq was very very good his first couple of years here but I never remember him putting up 39pts and 17 rebs in a game and then following it with a 30pt 23 reb game two days later. If you guys want to compare stats you might want to wait until the season is closer to being over. I don't think Dwight's averages are staying at 22 pts the way he is playing.

Emory, you must have graduated from The University of Merkford with GPA of 4.merk didn't you?

Thanks guys. I always wanted to be bilingual.

You guys aren't going to believe the little gem I just read from our young friend Dwayne007 on the Heat forums:

quote:
P.S, I AM NOT SURE ABOUT HOWARDS ALL NBA STATS, AFTER ALL I AM 14 YEARS OLD AND I M NOT REALLY THAT KNOWLEDGED ABOUT THIS KINDA STUFF

http://heat.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5700037552/m/6710031325/p/10

So the kid admits he doesn't know what he is talking about but he still comes here to argue his point....ok sure.

Jareth I'm about to send you a pm. You're going to love this.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

Thanks guys. I always wanted to be bilingual.

You guys aren't going to believe the little gem I just read from our young friend Dwayne007 on the Heat forums:

quote:
P.S, I AM NOT SURE ABOUT HOWARDS ALL NBA STATS, AFTER ALL I AM 14 YEARS OLD AND I M NOT REALLY THAT KNOWLEDGED ABOUT THIS KINDA STUFF

http://heat.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5700037552/m/6710031325/p/10

So the kid admits he doesn't know what he is talking about but he still comes here to argue his point....ok sure.

Jareth I'm about to send you a pm. You're going to love this.

Ha... I saw that this morning and had a good chuckle... this one made me laugh even harder though. All Redlions talk about how November means nothing, nothing matters except the playoffs..

quote:

"lol red i am hating it soo much how happy magic fans are right now on their boards... but they should learn something from last year *cough dallas* that the focus for the regular season is to make the PLAYOFFS, thats what regular season is for, it wouldn't make a difference if u had 10 wins and are the number 1 seed to lets say 81 wins and you are the number 1 seed... my point is that in regular season your aim is to get the HIGHEST seed as possible so you HAVE AN ADVANTAGE in the playoffs... " - Dwayne007

"you spoke chinese to them man LOL those younglings only know the:

"DWIGHT IS A BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" language" - Redlion#22