Sign in to follow this  
Nick Anderson 4 President

The "This Thread is So Merking Cool" Thread

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Treehorn:

quote:
Originally posted by Dwyane007:

SHAQ'S ROOKIE YEAR STATS ARE THE SAME AS DWIGHTS STATS RIGHT NOW EXCEPT HE HAS 1 REBOUND... NOW TELL ME SOMEONE WHO NEVER PLAYED BASKETBALL PROFFESIONALLY VS SOMEONE WHO HAS 3 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE... THE GUY WHO HAS EXPERIENCE IS ONLY BETTER BY 1 REBOUND..

TO ME, THATS A LITTLE OFF

ITS LIKE SAYING DURANT COMES AND AVERAGES SAME AS LEBRON

Did you even read what you wrote before you posted it? You just contradicted your own point.

lol, you have no answer for what i said so you just come and say something off topic, i know i repeated something because i wanted to prove a point and Osprey23 or w.e didnt read what i wrote..

quote:

quote:

SHAQ'S ROOKIE YEAR STATS ARE THE SAME AS DWIGHTS STATS RIGHT NOW EXCEPT HE HAS 1 REBOUND... NOW TELL ME SOMEONE WHO NEVER PLAYED BASKETBALL PROFFESIONALLY VS SOMEONE WHO HAS 3 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE... THE GUY WHO HAS EXPERIENCE IS ONLY BETTER BY 1 REBOUND..

Did you even read what you wrote before you posted it? You just contradicted your own point.

You have to realize, Jackie, that logic is a foreign concept to these Heat fans.

Besides, you act like Shaq did all that for your franchise. I didn't realize he spent his first years in Miami. That would be like using Rashard Lewis' stats from Seattle to justify him being better than Dwayne Wade, therefore making Orlando > Miami.

Oh well, this probably just went over your head.

let me tell you guys one more thing.. i like dwight howard as a player, he is a fun and entertaining player to watch, it would be unfair if he is not an allstar starter, he should start and shaq should come of the bench because he is the future of this legue.. but the point people here are saying is that he was better than shaq at shaq's age, or experience, i wanna prove that

Why even compare Dwight to Shaq? Who cares? It's stupid. Shaq is old and fat, and Dwight is a 21 year old star. It's time to move on Miami fans, Shaq is nothing more than a shell of himself at this point.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:

quote:

You have to realize, Jackie, that logic is a foreign concept to these Heat fans.

Besides, you act like Shaq did all that for your franchise. I didn't realize he spent his first years in Miami. That would be like using Rashard Lewis' stats from Seattle to justify him being better than Dwayne Wade, therefore making Orlando > Miami.

first of all bring all the lashard lewis stats from seattle, and compare them to d-wade's stats.. not this seasons because he is injured but compare any stat of any season against dwyane i bet you dwyane will be better..

and i never said Miami is better than orlando.. my point was that Howard is nothing more than Shaq was.. Shaq was a better player in his 3rd year in the nba and about as good as dwight when he was 21..

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Why even compare Dwight to Shaq? Who cares? It's stupid. Shaq is old and fat, and Dwight is a 21 year old star. It's time to move on Miami fans, Shaq is nothing more than a shell of himself at this point.

wow, thats pure hater bro..

"shaq is old and fat, and Dwight is a 21 year old star."

if you do your research shaq is NOT fat according to his height....

even if hese old and fat he has 4 championships,8all nba 1st,MVP, future hall of famer

what does dwight have...

1 all nba 3rd...

he wasn't even rookie of the year

quote:

wow, you guys sound soo happy.... the sad part is that dallas fans were 100000000 times happier than you guys and ended up getting upset...

i kno your gonna be like oh yeah, well ur team got swept last year you shouldn't talk

we were INJURED like crazy. to be honest with you, if howard was playing with a dislocated shoulder and a messed up knee. you guys wouldn't even make the playoffs.. heck you guys wont even get 10 wins...

lets compare shaq's stats to howard's stats EXPERIENCE wise...

lets not talk about age, lets talk about NBA experience, this is dwights uhh 3rd year in the legue and he averages 23/15 a game

lets break it down

howard 1st year 12/10

howard 2nd year 15.8/12.5

howard 3rd year 17.6/12.3

howard now 23.8/15

shaq 1st year.. 23.4/13.9

shaq 2nd year 29.3/13.2

shaq 3rd year 29.3/11.4

shaqs 4th year 26.6/11.0

IF YOU SEE, SHAQS STATS CLEARLY DOMINATES DWIGHT HOWARDS...

SHAQ WAS ONLY A REBOUND AWAY FROM WHAT DWIGHT HOWARD IS NOW IN HIS ROOKIE YEAR

True, numbers don't lie. But as the quote says, statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.

Shaq came into the league with a year of college experience. That made his transition to the pro game much easier than coming out of highschool.

It was also Shaq's team from the get go. While Dwight's primary source of points were out of offensive rebounds. Other than that, it was basically a Steve Francis show.

Shaq also came into the league prepared, also with good low post game as compared to that of Dwight.

oh.. btw, heat board = smellthis.gif

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

quote:

wow, you guys sound soo happy.... the sad part is that dallas fans were 100000000 times happier than you guys and ended up getting upset...

i kno your gonna be like oh yeah, well ur team got swept last year you shouldn't talk

we were INJURED like crazy. to be honest with you, if howard was playing with a dislocated shoulder and a messed up knee. you guys wouldn't even make the playoffs.. heck you guys wont even get 10 wins...

lets not talk about age, lets talk about NBA experience, this is dwights uhh 3rd year in the legue and he averages 23/15 a game

lets break it down

howard 1st year 12/10

howard now 23.8/15

shaq 2nd year 29.3/13.2

shaq 3rd year 29.3/11.4

shaqs 4th year 26.6/11.0

True, numbers don't lie. But as the quote says, statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.

Shaq came into the league with a year of college experience. That made his transition to the pro game much easier than coming out of highschool.

It was also Shaq's team from the get go. While Dwight's primary source of points were out of offensive rebounds. Other than that, it was basically a Steve Francis show.

Shaq also came into the league prepared, also with good low post game as compared to that of Dwight.

oh.. btw, heat board = smellthis.gif

then i can say shaq doesent get 30/10 this year cuz wade is the one who does the most scoring.. if there was no wade shaq would be a 30points 15 boards machine....

quote:

quote:

lets break it down

howard 1st year 12/10

howard now 23.8/15

shaq 2nd year 29.3/13.2

shaq 3rd year 29.3/11.4

shaqs 4th year 26.6/11.0

You cant evaluate by using NBA experience, Shaq had college to develop his game before entering the league.

Dwight is in his fourth year, his senior year of college, so basically, this would realistically be his rookie year. 25 and 14 is pretty solid if you ask me.

Go away now, KTHXBAI.

Dontforget shaq always had another allstar on his teams,penny,kobe,wade...dwight has never had another allstar to play along side..give him a kobe and you can bank it they would take it all.

GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

first of all bring all the lashard lewis stats from seattle, and compare them to d-wade's stats.. not this seasons because he is injured but compare any stat of any season against dwyane i bet you dwyane will be better..

and i never said Miami is better than orlando.. my point was that Howard is nothing more than Shaq was.. Shaq was a better player in his 3rd year in the nba and about as good as dwight when he was 21..

Dude, about Shard's stats, its called an analogy, nowhere did I say Shard was better than Wade, I was showing you how useless your argument is.

We will never know how Shaq and D12 would have compared if they entered the league at the same time, all that matters is that Dwight is better than Shaq RIGHT NOW, and the Heat are soon becoming an afterthought in the Eastern Conference.

And as far as I am concerned, this argument is stupid, because Shaq didn't do anything for the Heat in the years you are talking about. You still haven't answered my question on that.

Ill ask you again. What do Shaq stats when he was on the Magic have to do with the MIAMI HEAT?

Please, I am awaiting your answer because you seem so anxious to defend Shaqueer when it has nothing to do with your franchise.

If anything it should be Magic fans arguing over who was better.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Dude, about Shard's stats, its called an analogy, nowhere did I say Shard was better than Wade, I was showing you how useless your argument is.

We will never know how Shaq and D12 would have compared if they entered the league at the same time, all that matters is that Dwight is better than Shaq RIGHT NOW, and the Heat are soon becoming an afterthought in the Eastern Conference.

And as far as I am concerned, this argument is stupid, because Shaq didn't do anything for the Heat in the years you are talking about. You still haven't answered my question on that.

Ill ask you again. What do Shaq stats when he was on the Magic have to do with the MIAMI HEAT?

Please, I am awaiting your answer because you seem so anxious to defend Shaqueer when it has nothing to do with your franchise.

If anything it should be Magic fans arguing over who was better.

I'm not talking about what he has to doo with the heat my argument is that SHAQ was as good as dwight if not better when he had 3 years or experience or when he was 21...