Sign in to follow this  
Nick Anderson 4 President

The "This Thread is So Merking Cool" Thread

quote:
Whose not ready to make the jump...lol.... The messager board, or the team, are you saying the Magic arent ready to make the jump because of some fans on their message board are posting "silly" pics.

What I'm saying is, I don't have anything, I have no facts what so ever. I make up stuff so people will pay attention to me for something other than my fabulous collection of ball gowns.

I have something very important to say. I pledge allengiance to the Orlando Magic, I am their loyal servant, I will be painting my house Magic blue and getting a tattoo of Dwight on my forehead with the words, I was wrong, everyone else was right. Oh and I'm a tool box.

Thank you

quote:
Originally posted by REDLION#22:

quote:
Oh and Red Lion you are delusional. You didn't bring anyone here, they came here to laugh at you. The better part of this thread is us goofing on you. You are a punchline, something for us to amuse ourselves with. People on your own board are laughing at you. Now you can complain about the pictures or whatever we are saying but it will do you no good. You are our punching bag till we get tired of you and send you away. The only choice you have is to run home with your tail between your legs and try and salvage your rep on your home board. You can say that there are better boards out there but to be perfectly honest, your opinion doesn't count for much here.

dwyane007 and daspurs are not laughing at me.They came here along with me to show you a bigger porportion of the world.You laughing and posting the enless silly pics is your way of saying:"we are not ready to make that jump yet","we are gonna stick to the dwight is a beast and the magic dominated november".And my opinion seems to have counted extending this thread to 45 pages and continue...

Hello Kitty,

I would like to start out by begging you to go to www.mozilla.com. Please download firefox. It is a wonderful web browser with built in spell check, it will help you immensely.

The next thing I would like to say is thank you. You have made me laugh so much the past few days. Please do not ever change. The world needs more people like you. I almost felt bad laughing at you because I don't think you are intentionally funny and that s a little sad.

I really implore you though, what are these "facts" you keep referring to. I am just a lowly Tragic fan and sometimes need help having things spelled out for me.

I love how he picks and chooses what he is going to respond to. Anything that is fact based arguement he runs and hides from, just like he does on his boards.

I'm starting to get bored with his responses, I think I'll make him a little more interesting.

quote:
Originally posted by REDLION#22:

quote:
Whose not ready to make the jump...lol.... The messager board, or the team, are you saying the Magic arent ready to make the jump because of some fans on their message board are posting "silly" pics.

What I'm saying is, I don't have anything, I have no facts what so ever. I make up stuff so people will pay attention to me for something other than my fabulous collection of ball gowns.

I have something very important to say. I pledge allengiance to the Orlando Magic, I am their loyal servant, I will be painting my house Magic blue and getting a tattoo of Dwight on my forehead with the words, I was wrong, everyone else was right. Oh and I'm a tool box.

Thank you

Wow, that was totally unexpected.

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

So.....Miami is getting Merked by Denver tonight....but that shouldn't really surprise anyone right?

Miami 42

Denver 59

Yes Dave, but what happened when Miami played them 3 yrs ago? Huh? Huh? I think I made my point, case closed.