Sign in to follow this  
Nick Anderson 4 President

The "This Thread is So Merking Cool" Thread

You aren't speaking slow enough Emory. Watch, like this-

Dwight good, him make baskets, he young improve lots. Shaq old, he get slower and not get better.

I'm going to get right to the point here. Riley traded Odom and Butler for Shaq for a 2-3 yr window of opportunity to win a title. You won 1 congrats, now that window has closed. You have an aging center and Wade, that is it. You have no asset with which to improve your team as evident by the signing of Davis, Hardaway, and Parker, a guy that is a team cancer that Riley already shipped away once, a has been, and a never was in that order. That is reality, face it, you are done. You have 2-3yrs to enjoy Wade, then you need to start praying that he doesn't leave for a team that is not rebuilding.

Now pay close attention here, no one cares about what your team did in the past. That would be why there is a championship series every year. Stern didn't just fold up the league after you won. He didn't say "That's a wrap guys lets all go play ping pong." Oddly enough, life went on. Now you can say no one knows the future, the post season is what counts and whatever other crap you can come up with but that will not change any of this.

Oh and Red Lion you are delusional. You didn't bring anyone here, they came here to laugh at you. The better part of this thread is us goofing on you. You are a punchline, something for us to amuse ourselves with. People on your own board are laughing at you. Now you can complain about the pictures or whatever we are saying but it will do you no good. You are our punching bag till we get tired of you and send you away. The only choice you have is to run home with your tail between your legs and try and salvage your rep on your home board. You can say that there are better boards out there but to be perfectly honest, your opinion doesn't count for much here.

quote:
"lol red i am hating it soo much how happy magic fans are right now on their boards... but they should learn something from last year *cough dallas* that the focus for the regular season is to make the PLAYOFFS, thats what regular season is for, it wouldn't make a difference if u had 10 wins and are the number 1 seed to lets say 81 wins and you are the number 1 seed... my point is that in regular season your aim is to get the HIGHEST seed as possible so you HAVE AN ADVANTAGE in the playoffs... " - Dwayne007

One of the most contradictory posts I've ever read. Uh oh, I used a big word, is he going to come back and repeat himself?

Emory, if you throw in a "MAGIC R TEH SUXORRZZ!!!1!" I think you got the language down pat.

I AGREE THAT HOWARD IS PLAYING 10X BETTER THAN SHAQ RIGHT NOW,, BUT I WOULDN'T SAY THAT HOWARD IS BETTER THAN SHAQ YET,, LOOK AT SHAQ'S AGE, DWIGHT HOWARD PROBBALLY WANTS TO BE IN SHAQ'S SHOES RIGHT NOW...

Ummmm what? Am I reading that correctly? He's playing 10x better but he's not better? Howard at 21 wants to be in Shaq's shoes? Really? A 36 yr old at the end of his career rather than a 21 yr old that will end up as one of the all time greats? 30 and 23 last game out and he isn't better than Shaq? I hope they never stop posting their own special brand of knowledge, it's too funny!

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

I AGREE THAT HOWARD IS PLAYING 10X BETTER THAN SHAQ RIGHT NOW,, BUT I WOULDN'T SAY THAT HOWARD IS BETTER THAN SHAQ YET,, LOOK AT SHAQ'S AGE, DWIGHT HOWARD PROBBALLY WANTS TO BE IN SHAQ'S SHOES RIGHT NOW...

Ummmm what? Am I reading that correctly? He's playing 10x better but he's not better? Howard at 21 wants to be in Shaq's shoes? Really? A 36 yr old at the end of his career rather than a 21 yr old that will end up as one of the all time greats? 30 and 23 last game out and he isn't better than Shaq? I hope they never stop posting their own special brand of knowledge, it's too funny!

That alone literally just got me out of a bad mood and made me laugh out loud.

Incredible.

This needs to be put in a time capsule for future magic fans to read.

I know how to settle this... call up EA games and ask them who they coded to be a better player.

The really funny part is that I can almost figure out what this kid is trying to say, if only he would take off the caps lock, re-read what he wrote before posting, and realize that the thoughts in his head are not translating into his postings correctly. I feel bad for his english teachers.

In english, I think he is trying to say that yes, right now Howard is playing significantly better than Shaq. That being said, when you look at their overall body of work, Howard has yet to eclipse Shaq. Will he ever? No one really knows, and only time will tell.

As far as the 'Dwight wants to be in Shaq's shoes now', I can only assume he means that, if Dwight were to ponder what it would be like to look back on his career as he sat on the bench of a team in shambles, realizing its all over at this point, he probably would like to look back and see the accomplishments that Shaq has earned.

Kid, if you are reading this... please take one thing away from this experience. Proper communication is a very important skill to develop. You can have the best idea in the world, you can have the most valid interesting points to make, but if you can not properly communicate these things to others, they will be completely wasted.

Reading all this is starting to make me a little bit sad. I don't know where these kids are growing up, but their local school systems have obviously failed them so far. You'd think that a person would at least be able to formulate complete sentences at 14, even if they hadn't yet learned to properly translate their ideas into words.

I guess the good thing is that in about 10 years, you two will start to realize how little you actually know about anything right now. I know I didn't when I was 14.

The world of adults is a much different place than the world you know right now. So just relax, and stop taking petty arguments so seriously. You have no idea how easy you have it right now.

quote:
Redlion, I'll stop messing with you if you can answer this one, simple question.

Who is better...Carlos Arroyo or Jameer Nelson?

Everyone on our board knows the answer.

First of all you aint messing up with me. and second

Jameer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Arroyo

I would also like to add that I got my first pair of big boy pants today. They have little hearts on them with pictures of Lion-o. He's dreamy. I have a little sun dress that I wear to the Heat games, they give me special seats and call me Mrs. Suzi. These are all positive facts and therefore must be 100% true.

quote:
Oh and Red Lion you are delusional. You didn't bring anyone here, they came here to laugh at you. The better part of this thread is us goofing on you. You are a punchline, something for us to amuse ourselves with. People on your own board are laughing at you. Now you can complain about the pictures or whatever we are saying but it will do you no good. You are our punching bag till we get tired of you and send you away. The only choice you have is to run home with your tail between your legs and try and salvage your rep on your home board. You can say that there are better boards out there but to be perfectly honest, your opinion doesn't count for much here.

dwyane007 and daspurs are not laughing at me.They came here along with me to show you a bigger porportion of the world.You laughing and posting the enless silly pics is your way of saying:"we are not ready to make that jump yet","we are gonna stick to the dwight is a beast and the magic dominated november".And my opinion seems to have counted extending this thread to 45 pages and continue...

quote:
Originally posted by REDLION#22:

quote:

dwyane007 and daspurs are not laughing at me.They came here along with me to show you a bigger porportion of the world.You laughing and posting the enless silly pics is your way of saying:"we are not ready to make that jump yet","we are gonna stick to the dwight is a beast and the magic dominated november".And my opinion seems to have counted extending this thread to 45 pages and continue...

Whose not ready to make the jump...lol.... The messager board, or the team, are you saying the Magic arent ready to make the jump because of some fans on their message board are posting "silly" pics.