Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Arroyo returns to rotation, J.J. out? Vince free agency update(media based)

U know what really pisses me off? is that Jameer es playing beacause he is supposed to be the future of the magics, so why the hell isnt jj playing, I can bet 1 million dollars jj is going to be way better than jameer on the nba. jj is such a good shooter that is not even funy, and if youre gonna sit him it better not be for dooling!!

As a fan of Carlos i dont care if he plays or not as long as we win. My point is that if a player is producing keep him in the game. If he is not sit him down. That should go for pretty much everyone. Brian Hill does not always do that, he keeps players that are not having a good night on the floor way to long. But the time an adjustment comes (if at all) its too late. My motto is: If you are struggling tonight you are going to the pine!

all of you guys saying whatever im just happy with a win, know nothing about basketball, this is hurting the development of JJ. Hes completely heathly, im sure he works his *** of everyday, so if JJ doesnt have a perfect game, hes played probably about of an hour and a half of live nba basketball, how is he supposed to get better if he doesnt play? Okay, so we won this game, then we lose 4 more, win another game, then lose 7 more, thats the problem, no other team has a problem with playing their young players except the magic, this team has absolutely no chemistry, no feel for each other because of shyt like this. Even if the magic make the playoffs, unless this team finds an identity with a set starting rotation, then its a first round exit.

Maybe carlos should get the backup minutes in the first half for offense, and Dooling the backup PG minutes in the second half to tighten the screws on defense? I'm sorry, but as far as passing the ball and managing the team at the point I feel like Dooling's doing a pretty good job. He's just not shooting very well.

Either way, JJ's minutes should stay between 10 and 18 a game. He's like Bo Outlaw with his heart and hustle on the floor, only with some offense. Does Coach not see the fact that EVERY team we play is scared of Redick, and has his man stick to him like glue defensively? Even JJ's presence on the court opens up passing and driving lanes.

I'm just a fan like the rest of us, if I can see this, why can't the coach of the Orlando Magic!? It's so frustrating!

For the other subject, it seems like Vince has two teams in mind for this offseason: Orlando and Jersey. And that's it.

Grant Hill is playing on borrowed time, it seems he is still getting 30 plus a night, Brian is not taking into effect Grant is nothing but a 20 minute night guy, while JJ is more then capable of playing 20 to 30 minutes.

I guess Brian thinks the team works better with Turk, Hill, and Nelson on the court.

Hey a question, when we have the customary scoring drought, which players are in the game?

Osi is right. There is no chemistry on this team. How can there be when they dont know what BHill is going to do one minute to the next? Talk about messing with the players heads. We need to get rid of the little general before we can even think of roster changes.

I really dont see nothing wrong with having different lineup as long they work good together. They practice everyday and everybody in the team knows what others can do and cant do. But there is a certain problem with our coach by not leting jj play consistent minutes. I mean u can see everytime jj enters the court he does the impossible to get a W.

Not to mention any names but there seems to be some players who are more concerned about their own stats than playing as a team.