Sign in to follow this  
FanSince1990

Brian Hill is nothing but an arrogant troll

Just when some of us thought Redface, the brainless elf coudln't possibly be any more arrogant or stubborn, here comes this precious bit..

Postgame qoote:

Brian Hill on Carlos Arroyo

Just when some of us thought Redface, the brainless elf coudln't possibly be any more arrogant or stubborn, here comes this precious bit..

Postgame qoote:

Brian Hill on Carlos Arroyo

Jesus, I mean even after a win you're still your *****y self. Carlos practiced hard all week so he played against a team he plays well against. Makes sense to me. And I don't know if you noticed but Jameer did all right last night. Every time you post it's weak and terrible analysis on top of whining.

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

Jesus, I mean even after a win you're still your *****y self. Carlos practiced hard all week so he played against a team he plays well against. Makes sense to me. And I don't know if you noticed but Jameer did all right last night. Every time you post it's weak and terrible analysis on top of whining.

So the other players who don't play never practice hard... yeah that makes a lot of sense, sure...

edit:language is unncessary. check your PM.

I am going to venture a guess that effort in practice wasn't what the coach was talking about. It sounds like Arroyo was playing well.

quote:
Originally posted by FanSince1990:

What an arrogant troll this so called "coach" is, can't wait until he's outta here.

Anyone else see the irony of Fan calling someone arrogant or is it just me?

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

quote:
Originally posted by FanSince1990:

What an arrogant troll this so called "coach" is, can't wait until he's outta here.

Anyone else see the irony of Fan calling someone arrogant or is it just me?

Might I suggest adding him to your ignore list. It makes my reading much more peaceful.

Top Five Reasons For Redface Hill Playing Carlos Once:

1. Carlos sweat in one practice session.

2. Jameer had to go to the bathroom, and Keyon had to go at the same time, too. Travis had been taken out of the court by the security personnel.

3. When he saw Coach Hill asking Carlos to play for the last 38 seconds of the first half, a Puerto Rican fan left the Amway Arena during halftime and shouted at Hill that he would post on this site a thread named "Magic Double Standard".... He did it unsuccessfully for himself but successfully for Carlos playtime.

4. Carlos birthday is coming soon. At least, that is what Carlos told Dwight, Battie, and Bo, who threatened to dance the Cha-cha on Brian Elf's head if at least he did not give Carlos around 10 minutes. Carlos next birthday is next Monday....

5. Pat whispered something kinky on Hill's rosy ear, and Hill immediately let Carlos play. Carlos owes Pat one....