Sign in to follow this  
Daddy_Yankee

Cook In.... Will Pat get Benched??

One can only hope, but I better not see both Garrity and Cook on the floor at the same time or I'd fly over there and make sure it never happens again!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Azure:

One can only hope, but I better not see both Garrity and Cook on the floor at the same time or I'd fly over there and make sure it never happens again!!!

Thank God Napolean isn't around to experiment with a lineup that consists of Garrity, Cook, Nelson, & Arroyo. I'd have an aneurism for sure.

quote:
Originally posted by The Ghost of John Gabriel:

quote:
Originally posted by Azure:

Thank God Napolean isn't around to experiment with a lineup that consists of Garrity, Cook, Nelson, & Arroyo. I'd have an aneurism for sure.

HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA!!!!! If it wasn't true....it wouldn't be soooooooo funny!!!!!! Good point Ghost!!

quote:
Originally posted by CRAZY SERB:

lol i think we just traded for pat garrity vol.2 xD

I was thinkin the same thing, Cook is EXACTLY like Garrity, maybe a little younger, but Cook is a lazy azz defender, and I see myself getting frustrated with him this year. He can shoot though

Maybe that is the team's technique, to show of a guy right before a trade to see if the other team likes what they see...

We showcased Pat in the beginning...trade didnt work out, so here comes the talks with LA....We showcase Arize for them, a couple of games giving him some minutes....LA liked what they saw and made the deal...

So if all of a sudden you see JJ getting big minutes, expect a trade...

quote:
Originally posted by Tatoo Magoo:

quote:
Originally posted by CRAZY SERB:

lol i think we just traded for pat garrity vol.2 xD

I was thinkin the same thing, Cook is EXACTLY like Garrity, maybe a little younger, but Cook is a lazy azz defender, and I see myself getting frustrated with him this year. He can shoot though

i'd be careful with that, i heard some laker fans calling him the brick-guy.

and omg...look at this

patbrianax5.jpg

are they related? or did we just clone pat garrity?

Pat is likely done as an NBA player, SVG tried to revive his career and Pat crashed and burned (again).

Cook is by no means a banger but he is an upgrade rebounding and defensive wise over Pat (not saying much there). Plus he has proven he can knock down that wide open three in games that actually count. I expect Cook to help our bench generate some offense which they have struggled to do with Pat and then Ariza getting minutes backing up Hedo and Lewis.

As for Evans the backcourt just got more crowded with Dooling, Arroyo, JJ and now Evans fighting for minutes. My guess is SVG is going to experiment quite a bit over the next month with these guys. Our bench play has been this teams weak point so far and he needs to find a better combo off the bench.