Sign in to follow this  
Tough Break There

Will Bo Return?

Howard expressed many times over this early season that Bo helped calm him down in certain game-time situations. And Outlaw brings veteran off-court leadership that I think helps the team.

Are we going to bring Bo back in coaching capacity? Is this the end of Bo?

I tend to think that with the relationship that this organization has with Bo, some understanding exsisted within the release. And didn't we cut Bo at some point last year too?

Howard expressed many times over this early season that Bo helped calm him down in certain game-time situations. And Outlaw brings veteran off-court leadership that I think helps the team.

I tend to think that with the relationship that this organization has with Bo, some understanding exsisted within the release. And didn't we cut Bo at some point last year too?

Bo will be leaving the bench but not the heart of the fans and this Organization.

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

I hope he comes back to orlando in some kind of role player, coach,consoltent.

GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by OrlandoMagicFan:

Bo will never leave, he is going to stay in our organization no matter what.

Except for the fact that he never truly settled here. Houston has always been his home, I don't know if that will change.