Sign in to follow this  
The Truth

The Truth's 1st Post of the 2007 Season

the truth has been on these boards for a whopping 4 months longer than me...and he is calling me a newb? sounds like he doesnt have anything intelligent to add. see the first reply to this thread truth...

lock it up? please?

Okay Murph, let's have a serious discussion. The first paragraph...fine whatever. The second paragraph of my post...sounds pretty logical...get blown out at home by 2 good teams...beat a bunch of not so great teams...how good can you possibly be? The third paragraph...basically, as it seems like on the rest of the board...WTF kind of trade was that? The Truth awaits your response.

Must admit it's another attention-whorish post by truth but must agree, it feels like this board is full of 12 year olds lately

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

the truth has been on these boards for a whopping 4 months longer than me...and he is calling me a newb? sounds like he doesnt have anything intelligent to add. see the first reply to this thread truth...

lock it up? please?

..and "intelligent" 13 year olds

wow.. BAN!

quote:
Originally posted by The Truth:

Andie, The Truth sees when you registered. You have missed basically a season of The Truth's musings. A history lesson will not be written out yet, just know that what you have now is brought to you by The Truths, The Marc Acres, The Fendis and so on...The historians of this board.

And love#12...what are you 12?

What if someone that has seen you post from the beginning tells you to go away? Would you then?

quote:
Originally posted by RoBo2002:

quote:
Originally posted by The Truth:

Andie, The Truth sees when you registered. You have missed basically a season of The Truth's musings. A history lesson will not be written out yet, just know that what you have now is brought to you by The Truths, The Marc Acres, The Fendis and so on...The historians of this board.

And love#12...what are you 12?

What if someone that has seen you post from the beginning tells you to go away? Would you then?

The truth is ... no he wouldn't.

But to be fair I like the truth. On a forum where most people seem the same, he has personality! Keep it up Truth!

quote:
Originally posted by Big L:

The Truth is an acquired taste. You either like it or you don't.

Welcome back Truth.

Exactly, anyone that remembers the D-Steve threads from last year will understand why The Truth is like he is, pure entertainment!!!

I have only two problems with your initial statement Truth: the context with which you chose to convey your thoughts and your attempt to add superfluous verbiage when in fact you were just mentioning the same things a million other people already did. you brought up good points in the initial post, but they were already brought up several times on different threads. free speech and all...and i respect your game analysis...just because its annoying doesnt mean that what you say isnt correct...were still friends if you want to be.

and to whoever is guessing people's ages out there...i am neither 12 nor 13...but i wish i could be that age again! hell, i wish i could even be double that age again.

murph

You make Magic fans around the world seem stuck up and stupid. Don't speak of yourself in the third person. Its annoying.

If the Magic start losing, you will be the fan that is blamed.