Sign in to follow this  
Tough Break There

50 50 50 50

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

39, 35, 37, and 29 shots. I can think of a dozen players who can do the same thing if they take that many shots.

Why do you guys have to do stuff like this. What Kobe is doing is amazing, and I would love him in O-Town. Kobe is straight up raw. Who cares how many shots he takes I got other numbers 4 u:65,50,60,50!

quote:

39, 35, 37, and 29 shots. I can think of a dozen players who can do the same thing if they take that many shots.

I thought the same exact thing when I saw that. I'd love to see how much Dwight can get with that many shot attemps! If he can get 17-20 pts with only 9-10 shot attempts, then I would really be curious to see what he can do with 39! Plus, he's doubled all the time, Kobe is always guarded in single coverage.

quote:

There are a few players in the league that try without the same success. Kobe deserves the credit that he gets. He is one of the best to ever play the game.

quote:

That's simply not true. If it were players would be getting strings of fifty all the time. He still had to shoot 50% to get near fifty, and they weren't lay-ups. Anyone that denies that Kobe's the most talented player in the game has lost it.

Kobe's one of the best scorers this league has ever seen.. top 3 IMO(Jordan and Wilt).. he can score in any kind of way possible.. i mean he's jumpers alone are very well contested shots,and he still makes 'em.. 80% of his shots are contested and usually by the other team's best defender..

Hate his attitude but love his skill.

You try to guard him tight and he'll drive past you to the basket, you back off him a little and he'll shoot the long range jumper. Pick your poison with this guy.