Sign in to follow this  
CaseyMullen928

The Dreaded..."two in a row curse"

I am too scared to vote. I have never been superstitious but I think I might take it up after following this team all year. The bottom line is that this team needs to man up and finish the season strong. We still have two huge games against New York and Indiana. If we win those I think we will have the 7th spot. If we lose them we might be on the outside looking in for the second straight year.

I love the magic, but I have to be realistic about this. They haven't shown me any consistency or mental toughness that would indicate they are capable of going on a streak. Of course I hope they do go on a streak and secure a playoff spot, but I just don't see it.

The last time the Magic won back to back was Jan 31st/ Milw and Feb 2nd/ NJ. The last time the Magic won back to back away games was Nov 29th/Seattle and Dec 1st/Port. I voted 4 or more in a row. Go Magic!!

quote:
Originally posted by The Solution:

The last time the Magic won back to back was Jan 31st/ Milw and Feb 2nd/ NJ. The last time the Magic won back to back away games was Nov 29th/Seattle and Dec 1st/Port. I voted 4 or more in a row. Go Magic!!

truly an optimist! but hey we have to believe!

GO MAGIC!

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

If we can beat Boston, we can get on a nyce little winning streak. I'm an optimist also.

We NEED to beat boston. We SHOULD beat boston. We WANT to beat boston. With that said its a 3 point game either way.

I was in optimist club when i was in school, does that count?