Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

FANS GAME THREAD...Magic vs Nuggets...We lose 111-101

When will Brian Hill understand that Dwight is only 21 years old, and an stud.? The kid could play 40 minutes a night if need it!!!!!!! But the Moron insist on keeping him on the bench at crucial times to give him a rest, LOL!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

WOULD YOU GUYS SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT COACH HILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL THIS COMPLAINING MAKES THIS BOARD NO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was gonna say that we should check out a UCF game since I go there too.. but to be honest..I don't wanna be sitting next to a nerd

im at a loss here guys.... part of me wants us to sh!t-can the season so Hill gets fired... is that wrong? I think if we rally and make the playoffs he is going to be here for a long while.... holding this team back the entire way.

Im starting the think the team feels the same way I do.

The same factors were important to our loss, lack of outside shooting, excesive turnovers(Jameer 7) and low assists but on this ocassion I have to point out a decisive coaching decision when Howard was taken out when we were in a run in the third quarter that cut the lead down to 3 from 16. This left Milicic in alone with Nene that took over the boards and lost our most realible scorer. Man this guy is 21, let him rest on the hotel!

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

EVERYONE JUST SAYS THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M TIRED OF HIM TOO, BUT QUIT ******NG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok so we do it to bother you get over it..

Oh and stop lying.. everytime someone says something about Napoleon you start criticizing them. Just be a man and admit you love B.Hill already.