Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Random Thoughts Thread

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

Red Lion didn't bring us the gift of merk, it was another Heat board member that stopped by. His contribution to the board is the gift of a punching bag. Get it right you merk bags.

The thing I'm most curious about now is RedLion's lockdown defense. I really wish we could get a pickup game together with people on the heat board, and see it up close and in the flesh.

Dollars to donuts, whoever he guards leads all scorers if that game did happen.

Of course he is a lockdown defender. The man can shoot merking fire balls from his merking hands! No one wants to go to the basket against that crazy merk. You dumb merk.

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

I'm already the blue lion.

[insert Jareth is hairy joke here]

lion.jpg

If I was the king of the fooooorestttt...

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

Red Lion didn't bring us the gift of merk, it was another Heat board member that stopped by. His contribution to the board is the gift of a punching bag. Get it right you merk bags.

The thing I'm most curious about now is RedLion's lockdown defense. I really wish we could get a pickup game together with people on the heat board, and see it up close and in the flesh.

Dollars to donuts, whoever he guards leads all scorers if that game did happen.

Of course he is a lockdown defender. The man can shoot merking fire balls from his merking hands! No one wants to go to the basket against that crazy merk. You dumb merk.

mario_hoops_fireball.jpg

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by athena:

we're merking every thread now?

Athena, is that Hammer merking that Italian player instead of Zidane now?

:P

I went to Taco Bell today and was wondering where they get the meat from. I mean it looks like dog food, comes in a plastic bag they heat on a microwave and is serve to all of us....Then I remember something in the discovery channel about grinding meat, not just meat, but throwing everything, bones and flesh included into a big grinder, the resulting paste would be used to consume...Then I couldn't remember if that was to make hot dogs, or taco bell meat....

In any case, it doesn't matter, because the end result is something decently good, fatty and nasty looking, but decent taste...So who cares if I am eating bones and flesh, it tastes ok.....and that spicy salsa covers the bad flavors...

They just fired my boss, so now what??

Should I start looking for another job, just in case, or be naive and think everything will be fine....