Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

To Boo, or not to Boo? Grant/Otis comment in Denton's blog

quote:

Post subject: G. HILL UNSURE WHAT REACTION WILL BE TO HIS ORLANDO RETURN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By John Denton

FLORIDA TODAY

ORLANDO -- Grant Hill said that he doesn

quote:

Post subject: G. HILL UNSURE WHAT REACTION WILL BE TO HIS ORLANDO RETURN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By John Denton

FLORIDA TODAY

ORLANDO -- Grant Hill said that he doesn

wierd request:

can someone who'll be in attendance for tomorrows game, like videotape Phoenix's pregame intros and put em on YouTube or something???

they dont show the player intros on TV anymore...and im REALLY curious as to what it will be like...

A boo would be appropriate! lol. For the fun of it. I was opposed once upon a time, but not now, no not now!

Jerks i tell you! He made every effort to play while he was here, Great person on and off the court it was unfortunate no boos from me! Cheers Grant! Good luck in Phoenix but if you get to the Finals I am afraid the Magic will have to take you out!

wow, i am ashamed to be affiliated with such a classless group of people that call themselves sports fans.

anyone that would boo a class act like grant hill, in my opinion, has no place what so ever even WATCHING sports. and i am definately ashamed to have the same rooting interest as the likes of those who would be somebody like grant hill, who did everything he possibly could to play this game, even risk his very life for it, when you have players like vince carter who fake injuries to get off of a team just because things aren't going exactly his way.

Call it classless but he up and left when he got paid to sit on the bench. Not my fault he didn't know his own body on when to come back. Even if he didn't know his own body he did know the decision he was making by jumping ship at the first opportunity(I could care less what he did off the court, since that is where he spent most of his time). Go chase your ring in the west. Grant Hill is going to end up like Karl Malone, chasing a ring at the end of his career playing for hopeful champions to no avail.