Sign in to follow this  
mongoose

You guys have got to be kidding me....

I haven't been on these boards in a while... but am I seeing things? Am I seeing unsatisfied fans, STILL? Are you REALLY still going to complain about who's getting minutes or who's not playing and why, and trade this, to him for that but bla bla blahh.

You guys are pathetic. I haven't seen this team play this well (besides Pistons game) in a really long time. If we played our team last year, we'd destroy them.

Stan's doing a hell of a job getting the team motivated and playing confident. I couldn't be more satisfied with this season so far, and I'm loving the way Lewis and Hedo are playing.

Enjoy your team. Don't complain. Let's talk about the positives here, and occasionally bring up some trade talk. You ever hear people complaining about the Spurs or the Mavs' minute distribution? Don't think so. Yeah, you can be a fan, and be skeptical, but the Magic are playing great.

I haven't been on these boards in a while... but am I seeing things? Am I seeing unsatisfied fans, STILL? Are you REALLY still going to complain about who's getting minutes or who's not playing and why, and trade this, to him for that but bla bla blahh.

You guys are pathetic. I haven't seen this team play this well (besides Pistons game) in a really long time. If we played our team last year, we'd destroy them.

Stan's doing a hell of a job getting the team motivated and playing confident. I couldn't be more satisfied with this season so far, and I'm loving the way Lewis and Hedo are playing.

Enjoy your team. Don't complain. Let's talk about the positives here, and occasionally bring up some trade talk. You ever hear people complaining about the Spurs or the Mavs' minute distribution? Don't think so. Yeah, you can be a fan, and be skeptical, but the Magic are playing great.

*yawn*

Whatever, everyone has a right to their own opinion. Besides it makes for good conversation. If you don't like what you read, don't read.

The fans that b**ch the most are usually the most loyal. They want to see their team do well.

I'm just glad YOU aren't the GM of the Magic.

We have no depth, we have too many holes. All we can do is figure out to improve our team. Even IF we win a championship, we still have to improve cause everyone is always getting better and as a Champion, you want to stay on top for as long as you can.

quote:
Originally posted by mongoose:

Besides our starters who else do we have to step up for bench scoring. So of course were gonna be talking about trades cause we need this done soon. That Pistons game exposed us badly on who we really are. Our starters matched up with theirs but our bench got killed by theirs. 45-17 bench points. We cant win games with inconsistent bench scoring. We need another scorer/defender/rebounder that can play both forwards positions. After that we should be fine. But something has to happen quickly.

quote:
Originally posted by SauceMoney:

quote:

Besides our starters who else do we have to step up for bench scoring. So of course were gonna be talking about trades cause we need this done soon. That Pistons game exposed us badly on who we really are. Our starters matched up with theirs but our bench got killed by theirs. 45-17 bench points. We cant win games with inconsistent bench scoring. We need another scorer/defender/rebounder that can play both forwards positions. After that we should be fine. But something has to happen quickly.

my bad

I don't see anything wrong with people on the board complaining about playing time distribution at this point. We are 3 - 1, not 30 - 1.

Of course we are happy that we are winning. And we want to stay happy. And we also want to shore up some of our weakness, unless you are stating that we don't have any. I would love to see you justify that one online.

New coach, new players, and the reemergence of Garrity. Makes for good discussion.

What is pathetic is thinking that everything is perfect when we haven't had a winning season since Clinton was president. Part of the enjoyment of being a fan is getting excited about things, and hoping for a great year. I like hearing about people's passion for the game.

Have you ever gone to a Yankees board? Let the Spurs or Mavs lose a few in a row and go visit their board. Their fans will be complaining too.

You have the right to say nice things whenever you want. And I have the right to say I wish Ariza or JJ were getting some time. If that weren't true it would be a waste of time to even come to these boards. And we would probably still have BHill as a coach.

I'm enjoying what this team is doing and think it's better than last year... but we have to consider Det is about the only real good team we have played with.

I'm glad we're winning on the road though.

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

I'm just glad YOU aren't the GM of the Magic.

We have no depth, we have too many holes. All we can do is figure out to improve our team. Even IF we win a championship, we still have to improve cause everyone is always getting better and as a Champion, you want to stay on top for as long as you can.

true that.

plus, like ST said, we're 3-1 not 30-1...and our 3 victories came against Milwaukee, Washington, and Minny...2 of which weren't in the playoffs last year, and the other hasnt won a game this season...

3-1 means nothing right now...but the next 3 games (@TOR, @NY, vs. PHO) will at least give us some light about our team...

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:

You guys are pathetic.

This was my favorite part of the post.

My favorite part was.....The End!