Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Fans Game Thread - Magic v. Pistons - Nov. 2

i'd also like to add that i was disappointed in rashard. he didn't take the lead and try to get us over the hump. I know he had 21 points, but it still seemed like he was being too passive.

quote:
Guess what? Dwight Howard is overrated. Plain and simple.

That's pretty stupid. In fact, that might be the defination of stupid. Every time you post on here you rip on Dwight. When all the guy does is make the all-star team, make Team USA, come in 2nd in RPGs, and dominate the paint. And he's 22.

With one loss to the best team in the East you show up and call Dwight overrated. So yes, you're stupid.

True, it seemed like we really didnt have any plays ready except isolation with Rashard. I guess playing against 2nd team in practice is not same as playing against Pistons.

quote:
Originally posted by Voltaire:

There are five touching the ball

but that not really matters

he is not even among the starters

if we lose it's CARLOS fault

The hold stadium has been sold

in the air you feel the funk

Dwight only can do the dunk

but if we lose it's CARLOS fault

I hate Carlos said the doll

he was not the one that trade dienier

just two ponits for meer meer

but it,s just Carlos fault

Just believe i had been told

and forget about the rest of the team

the reason of this game stink

It,s all DON CARLOS fault...

Your characteristic, sarcasm is well emplaced within the energy fo the moment.

its a pity that when we loose we start attacking our selves and demeaning our players. I feel we need another big man to help out Howard. Lets pick up our hurt pride and rebound with pride and fan support amongst ourselves.

"OFFENSIVELY" Dwight is challenged. I am not backing off that for one second. Just because i love the player don't mean i can't critique his game. I dare anyone to find a post where i ever "ripped" Dwight.

quote:
i'm sorry for all the carlos supporters, but he played badly. he played badly against the bucks and he played badly today and i bet you he'll play badly tomorrow. He's too selfish, looks for his own shot, and doesn't spread the ball around. Whenever he comes in, we start losing points. carlos fans need to just accept that and stop trying to sugar coat it. however, no one is blaming the game on him. he is only part of the problem and hopefully he'll improve. the same can be said about our defense.

now let's not make this a carlos vs. jameer thread. i think that question has already been answered by SVG picking the starter.

edit: i only posted this cause someone started the carlos issue.

Man you are definitely a hater. Stop looking for scapegoats and look for positive adjustments as a team.

Please...

The team overall sucks today!!

On defend,Freethrows,etc

Carlos was not the only player that play bad today..

I guess you don't watch the same game ..morlegend???

I will try to hold my frustration in and be logical with my statements, last year I would blow up after a loss, not this year.

We lost this game because of poor exectution coaching,referring, and Dwight not doing the things he was doing in the preseason, he has gone back to trying to dunk every possession. In the past two games I have seen no defense I hope that is not trademark of this team. Hopefully this game was just that we are not ready yet to play with them, we are still trying to adjust ot each other out there and to Stans offense it takes time to mold.

But we better mold fast becaus we are going out soon, and there on the road hopefully this team will mesh.

I didn't see the first half, but it sounds like the Magic held their own for at least the first quarter. So what changed? I think some of the problem is psychological. The Magic aren't confident and tough enough mentally. They get psyched out by good teams like Detroit, and don't play up to their potential. I think Van Gundy is a good enough coach to get them to work through that. Someone earlier mentioned consistency from the Pistons. I agree. It's like a well-oiled machine, because they've been together so long. Hopefully the Magic will bounce back from this - I think they are a better team than they showed tonight.

The positive we had a low turn over rate and good FG% in the first half. The negative, They out rebounded us by 12,they got the call and made their free throws. They out ran us back to our basket. We coulndt stop or defend Chauncy or Prince all because of carlos.LOL

quote:
Originally posted by morlegend:

i'm sorry for all the carlos supporters, but he played badly. he played badly against the bucks and he played badly today and i bet you he'll play badly tomorrow. He's too selfish, looks for his own shot, and doesn't spread the ball around. Whenever he comes in, we start losing points. carlos fans need to just accept that and stop trying to sugar coat it. however, no one is blaming the game on him. he is only part of the problem and hopefully he'll improve. the same can be said about our defense.

now let's not make this a carlos vs. jameer thread. i think that question has already been answered by SVG picking the starter.

edit: i only posted this cause someone started the carlos issue.

you must be a friend of my other arab friend mustafa arod udyupuppur....