Sign in to follow this  
magicdepth

Let the board VOTE! Should the board return back to the way it was?

The plan is to have a sticky to click on to go to Magic Links section right here on the forums.

And have a sticky in Magic Links to come back to the forums .

I think that will make it easier for everyone.

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

The plan is to have a sticky to click on to go to Magic Links section right here on the forums.

And have a sticky in Magic Links to come back to the forums .

I think that will make it easier for everyone.

People need to not be LAZY. Easier for people? If clicking a mouse is too hard to figure out maybe the internet isn't for you.

I currently have my attorney drafting a letter to the MagicZone Board for the carpal tunnel that I developed in one day of clicking back and forth. I should be able to retire off the settlement. Anybody want to join me and make it a class action lawsuit?

LOLOLOLOL

As long as I can come hear and speak about my beloved Magic with the great members of this forum then I dont care how its layed out, what its color is, how many paragraphs of an article we should post etc.

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

.....And how sad has our "civilization" gotten that we are debating a flick of the wrist and a few clicks while sitting on our fat lazy *****? No wonder people are dying at 40. Too lazy to click a mouse? Go get some **** exercise lazy *****.

Sorry, these points are not sensible, no matter how strident. When I want exercise, I exercise. Repeated extra mouse clicks when I'm trying to get through a forum as quickly as possible are just unhelpful. Actually, the more time I waste switching between forums and trying to remember where a particular discussion might be, the less I have to really exercise. If you want people to use something, the object is to make it as simple as possible. This change goes in the other direction.

quote:
Originally posted by JJZ:

quote:

.....And how sad has our "civilization" gotten that we are debating a flick of the wrist and a few clicks while sitting on our fat lazy *****? No wonder people are dying at 40. Too lazy to click a mouse? Go get some **** exercise lazy *****.

Sorry, these points are not sensible, no matter how strident. When I want exercise, I exercise. Repeated extra mouse clicks when I'm trying to get through a forum as quickly as possible are just unhelpful. Actually, the more time I waste switching between forums and trying to remember where a particular discussion might be, the less I have to really exercise. If you want people to use something, the object is to make it as simple as possible. This change goes in the other direction.

Agree JJZ. with 3 kids and one a newborn it is definitely more time consuming. And as far as the workout comments, I do it daily. In fact I teach physical fitness to kids. I'm in my forties and I could probably beat most of the young guys that visit this site in a game of one-on-one.

I wish someone would speak the truth. I know what this is all about but I don't have the fortitude or the desire to open a can of worms. I've got enough more important problems to deal with without opening some here.

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

quote:
Originally posted by JJZ:

quote:

Agree JJZ. with 3 kids and one a newborn it is definitely more time consuming. And as far as the workout comments, I do it daily. In fact I teach physical fitness to kids. I'm in my forties and I could probably beat most of the young guys that visit this site in a game of one-on-one.

I wish someone would speak the truth. I know what this is all about but I don't have the fortitude or the desire to open a can of worms. I've got enough more important problems to deal with without opening some here.

I would love to play you Junkie one on one..lol...

But I agree the Links section should go

Also I to excersise daily, what does excersising have to do with us disliking the new layout?????

After 12 hours of voting the members have spoke! We had 51 votes.

24 were for leaving the board the way it is..

27 were for converting the board back to the way it was.

Mods??????

This was a fair vote and proved that the members by majority want the board to return back to its original ways. One forum, everything goes in that forum.