Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

FAN"S GAME THREAD***MAGIC vs. CALVALIERS...OCT. 20,2007

Anyone reading the RealGM Cavaliers forum? They say that Skip Bayless (the dumb one) sayed he would trade Lebron for Kobe...wow..

and here it comes...

the biggest test for Magic fans, perhaps all season...especially ones who actually have to wake up sometime tomorrow...

the 12:30 am start...

you best be believin i'll be stayin up to watch our boys in blue!

now, WHOS WITH ME?!?

lawl...

and man, the Cavs fans on the RealGM board are actin all big and bad cuz they had all their backups in while we had a couple of starters out there during the 4th quarter on wednesday...acting as if the Magic are so much lowlier than they are...and that they are superior or something....

they will see that they are wrong...

and one more thing...im sure youve heard it said before, but im gonna tell you again...

orlandomagiczone.com is the best Forum in the NBA...by far...the Cavs forums may be the 2nd best ive seen yet...and they dont even compare to this one...

I'm with ya fat pat..I've been awake during those times before....and it gets real ugly outside..

Well I am enjoying the Orlando playing in China. I live in Thailand and they have shown each game so far. The next game is on at 11:30 am.

It sure makes a change from having to wake up at 6am before work and listen to the game on the internet.

Lat season the Magic were on 3 times all year, now three times in a week!!!!

Just a pity I won't get to see Shard, but still really pleased to watch the Magic.

Despite the game being on at 11:30 I will be starting drinking which will carry on for 26 hours.

11:30 - 14:00 Magic (basketball) 18:45 - 20:30 Everton vs Liverpool 21:00 - 22:45 Arsenal vs Bolton 23:15 - 01:00 Aston Villa vs Man Utd (all football) 02:00 - 04:00 England vs South Africa (rugby world cup final) 11:00 - I pass out Formula 1 last race of the season.

I think I will only remeber the Magic game, but cheers lads

For those of you who can't see the game on TV, check out the link on softpedia.com. Jack has the link on the very first post of this thread. Video is pretty good. You just have to deal with the Chinese audio.