Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

FANS GAME THREAD*** MAGIC vs. TEAM CHINA ALL-STARS...OCT. 18,2007

quote:
Just got here, can somebody give me the rundown of whats going on.

Allow me to recap the first half, performed by Dr. Suess;

We have 6 from Wang, and none from Zhang, a little Liu, and and some more from Zhu, a touch of Mo, and a spalsh of Zhou, not much from Ding, still missing Ming, 4 from Sun, and loads of fun!

LOD....Dwight is just being his usual self against a medocare team. He is really frustrating them with that running hook shot and the ability to do well... pretty much anything now...Im sure he will play limited minutes in the second half because if Shard is gonna play friday im sure they want d12 and nelson to be fresh so they can get a good run with them...

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Just got here, can somebody give me the rundown of whats going on.

Seconded!

Need to know how bad Howard is abusing them.

12 pts in 13 minutes after a slow start. Built a huge lead early in the 2nd quarter and SVG went to our scrubs. China's double teams was having little effect on him.

Augie was knocking down shots and looked much better than Garrity tonight. Still no sign of the Warlock.

Carlos is reliving his WC days, he sees the short three line and he is a different player.

Kruger hit the buzzered beating 3 pointer at the end of the half, with the assist from Arroyo. Looked sweet....with them getting a better look at Kruger... im alittle nervious about the Dooling injury...I always tell people they downplay injuries to the press...

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

12 pts in 13 minutes after a slow start. Built a huge lead early in the 2nd quarter and SVG went to our scrubs. China's double teams was having little effect on him.

Other teams have scrubs-we don't!!!!! lol Go Magic!

quote:
Originally posted by OsoTommy:

I checked ESPN and all their sub-channels and I can't find any transmision of the game. Can someone tell me who's brodcasting the game? NBA League Pass???

Its on NBATV ch 108 for brighthouse.

and that one turnover was a go ahead pass to Foyle who decided to stop and go the other way....

I am happy both Nelson and Arroyo are playing good. That means we can be set at the point for a while....

now our second unit does need some work....wow...A lot of it seems to be miscommunication....hopefully it will improve as they get to know each other better...