Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

FANS GAME THREAD*** MAGIC vs. TEAM CHINA ALL-STARS...OCT. 18,2007

quote:
Originally posted by jack l j:

you are correct. carlos trying to show off. no passing. jj seems to be out of it. its hard to watch. jacklj

Looks more like a pick up game then a pre-season but I think the competition has a lot to do with it.

quote:
Originally posted by andie:

Does anyone else feel that there has been no rhythm to these past two games? We've had some good players but, overall, the team is not playing as a team. Thoughts here? Or do I need my eyes checked?

SVG said they weren't going to gameplan for anything the other team does (Cle & Chinese team). He was just going to let our guys go out and play; take what the opposite team gave them.

quote:

you are correct. carlos trying to show off. no passing. jj seems to be out of it. its hard to watch. jacklj

What I don't understand is Nelson did the same thing yesterday but he had a great game and if Carlos does it oh he is chucking shots. He has 7 assist and the game is not over, Jameer had 6 yesterday. So if Nelson does it he has a great game but if Carlos does it he is chucking. Which one is it?

quote:
Originally posted by Magicman76:

quote:

What I don't understand is Nelson did the same thing yesterday but he had a great game and if Carlos does it oh he is chucking shots. He has 7 assist and the game is not over, Jameer had 6 yesterday. So if Nelson does it he has a great game but if Carlos does it he is chucking. Which one is it?

But this is not Cleveland we are playing. China has two guys starting that could not make it in the NBA. This is closer to summer league competition.

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

quote:

quote:

But this is not Cleveland we are playing. China has two guys starting that could not make it in the NBA. This is closer to summer league competition.

I agree, but there is no reason to hate on him, if it would of been Nelson everybody would of been happy for him, thats all I'm saying

quote:

quote:

quote:

The point he is trying to make is not that Carlos is better than Jameer, he is just saying that when Jameer plays like that, he shoots, scores and still has 6 assists, he had a great game.

Whenever Carlos does the same, and we are not talking about the level of competition, its just the numbers at the end, he is selfish and trying to show off....

I agree with him. There seems to be this animosity or prejudgement with Carlos, and no matter what he does or how he plays, he is always wrong....

If he has a bad game he sucks. If he has a good game, he was trying to show off and blah blah blah.....

Why can't we just be happy of the fact that we have to good PGs right now. Who cares who starts, what matters is that the team looks like will have solid play from its PGs

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

quote:

quote:

quote:

The point he is trying to make is not that Carlos is better than Jameer, he is just saying that when Jameer plays like that, he shoots, scores and still has 6 assists, he had a great game.

Whenever Carlos does the same, and we are not talking about the level of competition, its just the numbers at the end, he is selfish and trying to show off....

I agree with him. There seems to be this animosity or prejudgement with Carlos, and no matter what he does or how he plays, he is always wrong....

If he has a bad game he sucks. If he has a good game, he was trying to show off and blah blah blah.....

Why can't we just be happy of the fact that we have to good PGs right now. Who cares who starts, what matters is that the team looks like will have solid play from its PGs

Yeah!

Business%20people%20cheering.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Thank you. Thats all I was saying.