Sign in to follow this  
BRich

According to LA Radio AM570, Kobe has left the facility and wants to be gone...again

They said he showed up, cleaned out his locker, and left. He's saying he doesn't care what kind of deal is done, just call him when there is one done. Buss and Kupchak are trying to reason with him, but he wants out.

Again, this is just an AM570 report...and its Kobe...so things may not be as reported.

They said he showed up, cleaned out his locker, and left. He's saying he doesn't care what kind of deal is done, just call him when there is one done. Buss and Kupchak are trying to reason with him, but he wants out.

Again, this is just an AM570 report...and its Kobe...so things may not be as reported.

Wow, Buss really screwed up this time. All he had to do was play the same canned responses when Kobe questions came up and he would have been able to try and get a decent deal. Now it's going to be nothing but lowballs.

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

I say if he dont pay, dont pay his ***. This isnt the nfl, there are no holdouts.

I wouldnt trade him for a lowball offer hell no.

NBA contracts are guaranteed.

quote:
Originally posted by magicdepth:

If Chicago gets Kobe..they will win the EAST

Heck they might win the East without him, let alone with him.

Scary.. if he does get traded, I hope he stays out west, since I severely doubt we have the pieces to get him in Orlando.