Sign in to follow this  
MilitaryMagic

POLL: Magic MVP besides Dwight, Darko, and Trevor

Here's an interesting question for everyone now that offseason discussions are in full swing around here...

Which player besides the obvious three of Dwight, Darko, and Trevor is most valuable to the Magic?

Nobody wants to see any of those 3 leave this team through free agency or through a trade - so who do think should be the next most untouchable in the offseason? Who do you think is most important to remain on the team for next season?

Here's an interesting question for everyone now that offseason discussions are in full swing around here...

Which player besides the obvious three of Dwight, Darko, and Trevor is most valuable to the Magic?

Nobody wants to see any of those 3 leave this team through free agency or through a trade - so who do think should be the next most untouchable in the offseason? Who do you think is most important to remain on the team for next season?

On the cut list for next year I could see

Carlos

Travis

Keith

Grant

Hedo(if needed to sign someone like VC)

Keyon(if needed to clear cap space)

Bo

Pat

I think Hedo can be a good piece of the puzzle with Grant out. but my vote was for JJ. I think JJ will become a very important piece for the team next year.

Every team needs a 3-pt threat. Though he hasn't done much this season, remember he is only a rookie and has shown some glimpses of what he will bring. JJ is part of our core.