Sign in to follow this  
~O~

Alright Whose Better...Cleveland Caveliers or Orlando Magic

The reason why I asked this.....is primarily on a television schedule that I just viewed for both teams I've mentioned.

Turns out...we have only during the regular season and two in the preseason whereas Cleveland Caveliars have 25 national games total on television for of which are preseason games.

Not that I care if the game are nationally televised...a little. I think the NBA and National Television need to check rosters cause I don't think theres a chance in hell that the Cleveland Cavaliers will make it to a second post season round.

All that Cleveland has is Lebron James, a name I haven't heard of since the finals and also some tired center and some other dirty player plus a thug and what is his nickname, "Booby?". And what do we have? The Sniper (JJ Redick), Mr. Smash On A B**** (Trevor Ariza), *D12, Dwight Man, Man Child, Dwight Howard*, and a outside assassin (Rashard Lewis). Although Lewis was recently signed..isn't it common since who's better?

Its not about nationals, its about who's better. We are far better than them but we don't get national T.V. to show the world we are better than them...buts that ok...thats fine.....in looney land that is.

The reason why I asked this.....is primarily on a television schedule that I just viewed for both teams I've mentioned.

Turns out...we have only during the regular season and two in the preseason whereas Cleveland Caveliars have 25 national games total on television for of which are preseason games.

Not that I care if the game are nationally televised...a little. I think the NBA and National Television need to check rosters cause I don't think theres a chance in hell that the Cleveland Cavaliers will make it to a second post season round.

All that Cleveland has is Lebron James, a name I haven't heard of since the finals and also some tired center and some other dirty player plus a thug and what is his nickname, "Booby?". And what do we have? The Sniper (JJ Redick), Mr. Smash On A B**** (Trevor Ariza), *D12, Dwight Man, Man Child, Dwight Howard*, and a outside assassin (Rashard Lewis). Although Lewis was recently signed..isn't it common since who's better?

Its not about nationals, its about who's better. We are far better than them but we don't get national T.V. to show the world we are better than them...buts that ok...thats fine.....in looney land that is.

We might be better but the nba fans want to see what Lebron James do more than see what Rashard Lewis do. Its all about popularity and Lebron is one of the most popular players in the league, so national television is going to cover him more.

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

We might be better but the nba fans want to see what Lebron James do more than see what Rashard Lewis do. Its all about popularity and Lebron is one of the most popular players in the league, so national television is going to cover him more.

Its all good though, cause when the Lewis and Howard show the league how dominant they can be together than the Magic will get more national coverage. Just like USF is right now.

When your team has someone like LeBron James, who the NBA adores and hold's dear, you're bound to get plenty of nationally televised games. I mean, for crying out loud, look at the Heat! It's all about marquee match ups. Did anyone see how many games the Blazers lost because Oden got injured?

I think that we're better than the Cavs, but you have to earn the nationally televised games, and we have yet to do that.

I think Cleveland and O-Mag are pretty close togetheras far as talent,but they got Mr. Snl Bron,and we gotta settle for D12.

quote:
Originally posted by Rodriguez:

I believe that the real reason why they are going to play 25 game on national tv is that now they are the Eastern Champion team.

Which entitles them to the lions share! BUT......I look forward to the day when the national media start switching regulary scheduled (national) televised games to our boy's.....because we are traring everybody a new one!!! Go Magic!!