Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Clearing the Air

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

Im sorry DJMase, I've never had any problem with you but I'm very surprised your suspension didn't stick and I think you deserved it.

The names you called Fendi were totally uncalled for, especially after Rock had already laid down the law.

In the school where I work, right is right and wrong is wrong and you were wrong DJMase, point blank.

I was offended by your comments even though they weren't intended fo me.

I think you should be very appreciative of Rock and the mods for giving you what looks like a repreive.

Usually I don't comment on things like this, but grow up man. It's a forum. He paid his dues, and he is sorry for his actions. Don't dwell on it any longer.

Maybe your comments are a reflection of what you need to do in your own personal life Mr. Cutestory.

Last year was bad as far as the dispespect shown to many people as has been commented on already. I'll remind you that Rock even suggested we continue making comments as to how this issue can be resolved for you people that keep suggesting to move on.

I for one want a more concrete ruling on what is acceptable and what is not. I hope that by the time this thread is over we as board members will learn to respect others opinions without flaming or face consequences.

As I said earlier, I hated the coach flaming last season and I hope we can set a different standard for this coming season if things go south or whether we are winning for that matter.

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

Im sorry DJMase, I've never had any problem with you but I'm very surprised your suspension didn't stick and I think you deserved it.

The names you called Fendi were totally uncalled for, especially after Rock had already laid down the law.

In the school where I work, right is right and wrong is wrong and you were wrong DJMase, point blank.

I think you should be very appreciative of Rock and the mods for giving you what looks like a repreive.

I didn't see the name calling - I try to refrain from that. Even with my nemesis - I have vowed to refrain.

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

62181090378bc23d19055ef6bfcd74041deb78ac.jpg

I have been released and put on probation. Thanks to everyone to supported me during the past few days. Those of you who know me, know that I just want to entertain and talk a little basketball. Sorry to start an international incident...... I have my thoughts and comments on the situation, but I will keep them to myself for now. Anyways, its good to be back.

DJ, I liked the Ghost of DJ Mase coming back during the suspension - I loved it, and I liked the Moderators threatening the Ghost of DJ Mase for mocking them.

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

Chumon wit it guys... Let's talk some Magic bball... First pre-season game is in 4 days!

beating_a_dead_horse.gif

Agreed, i'm excited beyond belief just to see some basketball again. The NFL is great, but its only 2 days a week.

Ball Junkie,

I'm all about respect man. But forums are made for personal opinion, whether you agree with it or not. Flaming a coach is absolutely acceptable, as long as you're not CROSSING THE LINE. Like I stated before, theres a difference between saying "Brian Hill sucks and has a stupid grin on his face" as opposed to saying "I hope Brian Hill's house burns down".

As far as my own personal life? Let's not forget behind our online handles we are all real people, and we should be able to overcome such a stupid thing that this has become. This has gotten way out of hand. Let's all move on from this crap and get over it.

If you really are that offended by somebody calling your thoughts dumb on this forum, then maybe you need to reflect on your personal life. Cause in the end, none of this really matters. This is entertainment, don't suck the fun out of it.

Truely, what is the difference between booing a team at the game, or articulating those boo's on a forum?

quote:

Your thoughts intrigue me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter, sir. Please add me to your mailing list.

quote:
Originally posted by Nick Anderson 4 President:

Too far jareth, you're so far past the line you can't even see it anymore, lol. JK

That's the group hug picture to end all drama in this world.

I think he should get suspended for posting that picture.

Sign in to follow this