Sign in to follow this  
bhnole

Everyones Favorite Game - Brian Hill Version

quote:
When have you ever heard of an NBA coach destroying anything on the sideline (except for Bobby Knight)?

I don't think it matters, and the only reason it is brought up is because everyone hates him. If he were a great coach, nobody would say anything.

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

quote:
When have you ever heard of an NBA coach destroying anything on the sideline (except for Bobby Knight)?

I don't think it matters, and the only reason it is brought up is because everyone hates him. If he were a great coach, nobody would say anything.

My only concern is the example it sets for the players. For instance, Coach Hill would probably be very upset if a player lost it and either mouthed off to a ref or shoved an opposing player, earning a technical in a close game. But yet he has lost it several times this season and physically demonstrated it on an inanimate object. I just think he could set a better example in this respect.

Having said that, the clipboard makers have got to be loving it! In fact, a great potential marketing opportunity would be for Coach Hill to be a spokesman for a company that makes these things. Perhaps they have a model that they considered "guaranteed unbreakable." A great promo would be to have Brian Hill trying to break one against the scorer's table.

quote:
Originally posted by Big:

Brian Hill, in a state of confusion, flashes the steal home sign to Pat Garrity.

hahaha that was a good one

"Take this, put in on the bench, and sit on it for the rest of the season, you Carlos and Bogans!"

quote:
My only concern is the example it sets for the players. For instance, Coach Hill would probably be very upset if a player lost it and either mouthed off to a ref or shoved an opposing player, earning a technical in a close game. But yet he has lost it several times this season and physically demonstrated it on an inanimate object. I just think he could set a better example in this respect.

Having said that, the clipboard makers have got to be loving it! In fact, a great potential marketing opportunity would be for Coach Hill to be a spokesman for a company that makes these things. Perhaps they have a model that they considered "guaranteed unbreakable." A great promo would be to have Brian Hill trying to break one against the scorer's table.

Is there a picture or video of him breaking it?

quote:

I don't know where to find it, but I am sure it is out there. I personally remember three instances this season...couldn't tell you which games. There may have been more, but three sounds about right.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:

I don't know where to find it, but I am sure it is out there. I personally remember three instances this season...couldn't tell you which games. There may have been more, but three sounds about right.

Brian Schmidtz had counted six for last year, so three would mean he is cutting back so far.

28473331.jpg

Brain Hill clearly in pain after striking a metal clipboard. Hill later commented, "I told those idiots not to buy metal clipboards, they never listen."

Brian Hill, "I think my arm has gone numb because all of my blood is in my face."

Darko, "Don't worry coach, I'll break the clipboard for you."

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

Brian Hill, "I think my arm has gone numb because all of my blood is in my face."

Darko, "Don't worry coach, I'll break the clipboard for you."

That's even funnier if you do Darko's accent while saying it!