LaVar

2014 Draft Thread

The people that hated Otis forget the 2008/2009 team we had.

Had season tickets and went to every regular season and post season game, as well as the following year. I remember it quite well. Otis was a jackass. He made a few ballsy moves, like signing Bass then matching for Gortat, but he was abysmal from then on.

Mate, I have followed this team (Internationally) since the Shaq days, through all of the ups and downs. We have not been through a lot, we unlike many franchises manage to rise and fall in a natural curve, we will be back up there within a few years. What is the over used term? Rome was not built in a day. There are way too many people who lack patience, you appear to be one of them.

I have been a fan since 89 and have seen this team gamble in free agency plenty of times I'm tired of seeing this team get screwed. This draft was gonna say a lot about our new philosophy and our use of our best asset in afflalo. Both were from what it appears to be a waste keep watching football cheerio

Is it possible that we did not get better today? I can't wait to hear from Henny on this!!

smile_svgsad.png

You know his answer is going to be: "We are following our plan"

Well I'm halfway over the Aaron Gordon draft. I just don't want to be disappointed.

You've all lived through two years of tanking. You can live through this.

Is it possible that we did not get better today? I can't wait to hear from Henny on this!!

smile_svgsad.png

I'm entirely worried that we in fact did NOT get better today.